Friday, December 14, 2007

WOOHOO!!

WOO HOO...

 

I just about finished my Christmas shopping today...

 

I have one more present to pick up and then I.Am.Done!

 

But then there is the wrapping... and the finishing of the knitting projects... but it will all get done!!

 

Tonight Derek and I are attending a White Elephant Christmas Party... along with Red Wine Tasting... it should be a good time... and I've got a new outfit and shoes to wear!!

And it will be nice to be with my hubby alone...

 

Then tomorrow, I'm off to a knitting class... going to learn how to make socks!!  I'm so very excited about it...

 

Have a good weekend Folks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a White Elephant Christmas Party?
~ Marina

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend.  And have your mom take some pics of you and Derek when you drop the kiddos off!!  :)

Love you, twinnie.
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Duuuude, I am so waiting for the  last minute.  I love a challenge.  

The real reason?  I have  big mouth.  I would tell those kids EVERYTHING.  
LOL
Anna