Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So... Hard...

... to get out of bed this morning.

Just had to keep reminding myself that I have three days of work... and then another 4 day weekend...

 

::yawn::

 

Ah hell, I still want to go back to bed... the last two days were very tiring... screwed up my sleep schedule to "see" Santa... and do other things ::cough knit cough::

 

Oh well, such is life, yes?

 

Hope everyone has a great day back to work (if you are lucky folk like me!) and a wonderful Hump Day!

 

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I probably shouldn't mention that I am still in my jammies, sipping coffee, and surfin' the net and it is exactly 10:06 am my time...

I really do feel for ya. It totally sucks that folks have to be back at work today. There is Christmas Eve, there should be something for the day after.
Hey, at least you don't work in a store and have to deal with returns today.:)

::shudders at the thought::

Love ya!
~H

Anonymous said...

You have the same schedule as Doug.  He has to work the next 3 days and then has another 4 day weekend.  

I was really hoping he'd get the day after Christmas off...he usually does, but he didn't this year.  

Oh well, just remember....you get another 4 day weekend and that's worth a lot!!!

Love you,
bridgett