Friday, October 17, 2008

Crazy Hair Day - Photo Project, Day 1

Today was Crazy Hair Day at Rowan's school. So, last night we put sponge curlers in her hair and she slept on them...

This was her this morning. I swear, she is so looking more and more like Derek lately. I don't mind, but I kinda liked having a Mini-Me :o)




This is Ro's hair after the curlers came out. She wasn't really digging the curls. She thought she'd be the only one with Crazy Hair on Crazy Hair Day. Well, she wasn't.



My Cutie Patootie. She loves the camera!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

yay!!! so cute!! : )

Bridgett said...

Awww...I think it's cute!
And I still think she looks like you...but she has a lot of her daddy's coloring.

XOXO

Terri said...

Aww...too cute!!

Hugs
Terri

Tiffany said...

How cute is she? ;) Her hair isn't terribly crazy though...hehe. BTW I'd do the photo thing for a year, but I'd probably forget too often. LOL. ;) Maybe a photo a week would work for me...who knows.