Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Already?

Wooza. Its Monday already? Where did the weekend go?

Our weekend was pretty lazy. We didn't do a whole lot. Of course, we had Rowan's game on Saturday evening.

Fall has set in and let me tell you, with the wind we were (are) having, it made for a chilly evening. Thankfully, they were able to wear their jackets... they did say we could have gone home to get her some sweats to wear... but unfortunately, we don't have any. I think I'll be picking her up some leggings today though. Just in case her last two games are on the cold side again.

Sunday was the laziest day I've had in a while. I did manage to get a few things done... nothing major though. Just some laundry and some dishes. lol

I did make some yummy dinner. Meat loaf and hash brown casserole. Of course, some veggies on the side. I haven't made dinner in a while - Derek does most of the cooking - so it was nice to make something that they all enjoyed so much.

I just wish I would have had more time off... lol. It seems like the weekend goes by so much faster lately. Maybe because we are all so busy? I hope everyone had a great weekend too. I think I'll be back later with a meme or two...

Toodles.

7 comments:

Heather said...

These weekends fly.
I love the pic of the kids. They are growing SO FAST.

It's hard for me to imagine you being *chilly*. LOL

Terri said...

Great pics...the kids are so cute and really growing!

I know the weekends go by so fast and the time at work just drags...not fair..lol

Have a good week

Hugs
Terri

Linda said...

Your kids are so cute. My weekend flew by too. Linda

The Mama said...

Zach looks like such a big boy, Wow! They are so cute :)

Bridgett said...

I love that picture of the kids. They both look so big and grown up.

Lazy weekends are good...and whether they're lazy or busy, they ALWAYS go by too quickly. LOL

XOXO

Brandi said...

*yaaawwn* even with my "weekends" being about ten days long they go too fast. : (

I love that photo!

Dinner ... sounds ... well not my cup o tea but still sounds lovely. :D

Love ya!!

Tiffany said...

Love the pics! Your kiddos are so cute! And I like the new look of your Pickle Jar. :)