Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So, This is Home?

I did a bit of looking around today... okay, just a few minutes really. But, I did notice that a lot of people from AOHELL have already started a new blog or are already in the midst of transfering them - like my dear friend Bridgett. Moving 5 years of journals... Really, it doesn't seem that Blogger is going to be that bad - they show updates on blogs you follow and give you the option to "decorate" your blog as you please... btw people, if anyone knows how to spiffy up my blog, please let me know!Hey, did you know that Blogger also "saves" your work as you go... so you can't lose it! AOHELL would randomly eat a journal entry every once in a while and there was no saving as you went. I think that's pretty awesome!Anyways, like I said... it won't be that bad. We are all still here...So, today is October 1st.Its unbelievable how quickly 2008 has flashed by. Really.In just a few months, we'll be ringing in the new year - 2009! Amazing.This month is going to be a busy one... which I don't mind... because busy means it goes by quickly... and the quicker it goes, the sooner December gets here... and the sooner December gets here, the sooner we go to Disneyland!!The Husband's birthday is this Friday... he's going to be a Big 28! We'll be celebrating quietly at home... with a home made dinner and cake by the kids and I... and possibly with a movie. I'm thinking "Ironman"! Sometimes, big bashes and lots of people isn't what is needed to celebrate a birthday :o)Of course, Friday day will be busy in itself! The Girl Child has a parade that she'll be in for the Homecoming celebration in town and then of course, cooking dinner and the cake!It will be a nice weekend... possibly with some rain! Hopefully it doesn't rain on Rowan's game on Saturday night though. That won't be too pleasant sitting in the wet!When ever I do figure out how to post pictures, I'll post some... 'cause I've got some pretty cute ones sitting on my computer!Alrighty... this is it for now!Have a great Hump Day!

No comments: