Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Always Late... But Worth the Wait...

Here is my Ticked Off Tuesday...

Here's how it works: It's just the little annoyances that we don't really think about when asked, and maybe not  often enough be called Pet Peeves, but make us groan and shake our heads when they happen.  List as many or as few as you want.

 

* Just because I'm wearing an empire waisted shirt and have a few extra pounds in my middle region doesn't mean I'm pregnant... so don't go ahead and ask... asshole.

 

* Kids that don't listen... oh wait, I think I put this on every TOT that I do, don't I??

 

* It ticks me off that I'm so tired... and I really shouldn't be... guess I could blame it on the stress... hmm, I think I will :)

 

* There is not enough hours in a day to do all you want... and still get the kids to bed on time.  That's right... its 1020pm and my kids are just now getting out of the bath... I blame it on my husband who can never leave at a decent hour from our friends house...

 

* Drunk Parole's... did I do this one before too?  Oh well... just get used to this one, 'cause I might be putting this one on here again for a while ;)

 

* Oh yeah... and the people who don't think before they speak ::cough stupid man who thought I was pregnant cough::

 

Okay, have fun kids...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still cannot get over that guy
im with ya with the kid thing, lol

em

Anonymous said...

Yeah my SIL was wearing one of those empire waist type shirts too when she was mistaken for being pregnant.  Have you noticed that many of the clothing styles lately...all diff sizes...are those kind of shirts??  Even the little teeny boppers look pregnant somedays when they wear those shirts.  Kinda crazy.  (((HUGS))) again.

~tiff

Anonymous said...

How did I know this was EXACTLY what you were going to write. ;)

There are never enough hours in the day..

xoxo
~Heather

Anonymous said...

I for one LOVE that empire waist shirts are in style! I love em... But still he's an ass for saying that to you!

I totally forgot to doTOT...

***Monica

Anonymous said...

LOL...you crack me up, twinnie.  :)