Tuesday, August 14, 2007

An Early(ier) Episode of TOT

Wanted to get this in... while I had a moment...

 

Here's how it works: It's just the little annoyances that we don't really think about when asked, and maybe not  often enough be called Pet Peeves, but make us groan and shake our heads when they happen.  List as many or as few as you want.

 

* I'm really getting sick of the prices at the grocery store... I mean, com'on now... $4.69 for 1 gallon of milk... it is horrible!!  And the prices of other things are just as ridiculous... I went to buy some Crystal Light "On the Go" the other day... and it was $3.29 for a box of 14!!  ::sigh::  I skipped it... I'll wait until I can buy a value pack for cheaper at a later date!!

 

* I'm a bit ticked off at Derek's Workmen's Comp doctor right now... that guy seriously has his head up his ass!!  He wanted to put Derek back to work... on light/modify duty.  Derek tried to explain it to him that he'd be either in Dispatch - sitting for up to 8-10hrs - or a desk cop - sitting and taking reports via phone or walk in.

So, the guy tells him that he can't have Derek sitting at home doing nothing or he'd be getting "nasty letters" from Workmen's Comp.  Derek was like, "this is my problem, how?".  And then!!  Get this... The doctor told Derek if he was going to be off, he'd have to see him every 2-3 days... and Derek told him that it wouldn't be a problem for him, but the doctor said, "But it would be for me!"... Ugh, what an ass!!

Needless to say, Derek has to go back (again) to the Dr on Thursday... and we'll see what happens then.  Hopefully he'll get put on light/modified duty starting Monday...

 

* I'm ticked off and tired of the cramps... seriously.  I'm going to see the doctor on Tuesday, and I'm going to have a "heart to heart" with her about my IUD and what not... TMI??

 

* Okay, the radio station here plays the same songs over and over... too much... I'm tired of hearing the same song every damn hour... I'm beginning to get "Suicidal... Suicidal"... lol.

 

Alright, that is it for now... I'm sure as the day goes on, I'll find other things that might tick me off... and just might put those in here... lol

Have a great Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre way to beauttttttttttiful girllllll
same here ;)
hope you have a good day
em

Anonymous said...

i hate when you really really like a song...but the damn radio stations ruin it completely for you, almost making a great song borderline annoying.

Anonymous said...

"...that's why you don't ever work..."

LOL

I just had to, baby.

( I know you do work hard)

Anyway, that really sucks about the doctor. I don't understand why workman comp docs are like that. They always are. It's ridiculous.

XOXOX
~Heather

Anonymous said...

Yea, that workman's comp doc seems to be a bit of a dick.  
Still can't believe how expensive milk is there!!!!!!!!!!

It's $1.99 a gallon here.  Thank God, considering I have the world's biggest milk drinker in Ms. Autumn Olivia.

XOXO,
bridgett