Thursday, August 9, 2007

An Evening with My Honey...

Derek and I went on a date last night after work...

 

We finally went and saw Harry Potter...

 

It was good... although I wish they wouldn't have cut so much of the detail that you would have gotten from the book.

 

Derek did get a little lost.  He didn't read the books and only went for me... although, he said he enjoyed the movie... Except for the fact that he was a bit misserable and uncomfortable due to his back and his neck.

 

Thankfully he had brought a muscle relaxer and took that while we watched the movie...

 

After the movie he took me to a little hole-in-the-wall Mexican Restaurant for dinner...

It was really good food... but I kinda messed up a little on my points... which wasn't good.

 

But it was nice to go out and spend some time alone with Derek after all the stress that we've been through the last few days...

 

Now we are looking forward to next weeken when the whole clan goes to Pismo for the weekend... I can't freakin' wait!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We watched a movie last night as well. Dream Girls...I'm not sure what all the Rave was about becuase i didn't think it was all that great! I mean it wasn't terrible...but not fabulous.

I'm glad you had a nice night hun!

Anonymous said...

Y'all should just move to Pismo as much as you guys go there. :)  Glad you got a date night.  I need one of those kinda nights soon!  :)
~Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Everybody seems to be saying the same thing about the new Harry Potter movie...that it leaves out a lot of detail.  That's why the books are so much better.  :)

I'm really glad you and Derek got to spend some quality time together.

As for your points...it's okay to mess up every  now and again.  It happens.  
And I didn't know you were going to Pismo next weekend!  Lucky girl.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I fell asleep watching the third one, in the theater LOL!  I woke up and said, when did he turn into a fish?

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good night.
i wouldnt be worrying about points on a date night. ;)
hope you guys have fun at pismo
em

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

Glad you and your Honey had a good time on date night! Don't worry abotu messing up on your points, it's date night, and ok to cheat! :-).  Im sure you'll get right back on!

Hugs,

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

Aww, it's alright about those points. Gotta live a little. I hope the Pismo trip is great!

Anonymous said...

I know I am late...but I am glad you all got to go out.

:)

XOXO
~Heather