Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happiness in Ten Things...

Okay, so I was tagged by Brandi over at Something New for this little meme that is going around...

Here is the deal. Write ten things that make you happy and then you tag five other people.

 

Happiness in Ten Things:

 

1.  My babies.  No matter how mad they can make me sometimes, one of their silly little grins or their tiny arms going around my neck can sure make my day.

 

 

2.  Finding a book I totally enjoy (and finish in one day) when I hadn’t been looking for one.

 

 

3.  The smell of a new car – or truck in fact.  A 2007 Ford F-150 to be even more exact.

 

 

4.  Losing 12.6lbs.

 

 

5.  The little kisses my husband gives to me when he thinks I'm sleeping.

 

 

6.  A real tasty home cooked meal.

 

 

7.  Friends... in real life and the ones I've made on the computer.  With out them, this girl would be lost...

 

 

8.  A job that I love... and pays well.

 

 

9.  Doing something to help out a family member or friend... even when I wasn't asked to help.

 

 

10. Disneyland... its the Happiest Place on Earth and I'm trying to talk Derek into going there in December... I haven't been successful at it yet.

 

 

Okay, I tag... Nae... Robin... Laura... Donna in Texas... Jolene...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay I love it! A new truck ahhaah that was my fave without a doubt. OH OH I have a problem that I always finish a book in a day it's probably why I spend so much money on them. : (

Great list, and I need to check my alerts cause I didn't get it until you left your comment in my J

Anonymous said...

Yea for DIsneyland!  I hope you go...okay I will try and do this over at my journal.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see pics of your new truck.  :)  Awesome job on #4!!  And #5 is too cute.  :)

~Tiffany

Anonymous said...

this was a cute meme love these
i agree we need pics of the new truck
xoxo
em

Anonymous said...

What an incredible list!  And I have to confess, the little kisses from Derek when he thinks you're sleeping is SO SWEET, twinnie! :)  

BTW, I'd be lost without you too....

XOXO,
bridgett

P.S.  Congrats on the fantastic weight loss!!  I'm hoping to start soon.  :)

Anonymous said...

i finally id it! sorry it took so long.
hope your little man is feeling better.
hugs
laura