Saturday, September 22, 2007

What Have I Been Doing the Last Few Hours....

Trying to teach myself how to knit... that's what :)

 

I picked up a "How To Knit" book and needles and what nots today at the local craft store...

And I've been learning and practicing how to knit.

 

I be thinking its going to take some time to figure it out... a lot of time actually... lol

 

Maybe, someday after I get it down... I'll be able to make something cute like my good friend Jolene over at One Vintage Housewife.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe I'm just trying to imagine you knitting ... like Julia Roberts or something. :-p

Anonymous said...

i love to crochet :)
good luck i've always wanted to teach myself to knit
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

I'd be terrible at it!  Anything crafty, I manage to screw up majorly.  Seriously.  
In 3rd grade, I made the only pinata that deflated before I even got to decorate it.  :(  

I bet you could make some pretty scarves!  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I'm terrible with that kind of stuff.  I'm so artsy and creative but when it comes to knitting or heck sewing for that matter, I just can't do it.  I think it has something to do with my ambedextria.

I won't even tell you how bad I am at wrapping gifts....it's pathetic.  Give me a pencil or a paintbrush, then you're talking!

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to know how to do that, too.  Or crochet. I used to embrodier. (I know I spelled that wrong...)