Monday, September 17, 2007

My Poor Baby...

Boy is a sickie today.

 

We had a really rough night last night... fever and him complaining about his ears.

 

I ended up staying home with him this morning and taking him to the doctors...

He has another Double Ear Infection, the poor baby.

 

I took him to the grocery store after the doctors appointment - and after dropping of his prescription... and the poor thing, he was just out of it!!

I ended up carrying him through out the store - with his limp little body in my arms, I must have been a sight.

 

Keep him in your thoughts for a quick recovery...

Oh yes, also please keep Bridgett and her little man, Parker, in your thoughts as well... he'll be going in for a minor procedure tomorrow...

 

Hope you all have a great week...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww poor lil guy! I hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope Zman feels better.  Those ear infections are bummer, I remember them from when I was a kid.  I had them bad!  I've been lucky and Keely has only had one so far.  Keeping my fingers crossed that she'll not have them as bad as I did.  

I'll say a quick prayer for your friend as well.

~Tiffany

Anonymous said...

hoping zack feels better soon
poor lil guy
ttyl
emily

Anonymous said...

Hope he feels better soon. Those ear infections stink!!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

Gosh, poor little Zach.  He just can't seem to get past those darn ear infections can he?  

I really hope he has a better night tonight, twinnie....for him and for you.  I know how hard it is to get so little sleep.  And worrying about our little ones is never fun.  

Thank you again for thinking of Parker and me.  

Love you,
Bridgett