Monday, January 9, 2006

~MIA and Sick~

I know I've been MIA...

 

And I'm sorry.

 

I've been dealing with sick kiddies- Rowan and Zach both have/had colds and ear infections- and been sick myself (still am!).

 

I have a bunch of Journal Alerts saved in my inbox and I promise that I'll try to get to them this evening... Along with a Real Entry from me.

Shoot, I still have to share my pictures from our Yosemite trip :)

 

Derek also leaves (again!) today for 4 days... Woo Hoo.  Perfect timing with me being sick and all...

 

So, I will try my hardest to get to everyone's journals and do an entry tonight... But forgive me if I don't... This cold is kicking my Booty!

 

~Pickle Jenn~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you and the babies are sick..Try and just rest and drink hot tea with lemon....that does suck about him leaving, can he get out of it?
Hope your parents can help with the kids..
Take care,  I have missed your journal it is one of my favorites.
Cassie

Anonymous said...

So that's where you have been!  Sucks that everyone has been sick and you weren't off doing something good.  Darn!!  I hope you all start feeling better soon!!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, Pickles family!

Don't like it when kids are sick :(

Hope your cold goes away soon!

Cat

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.  I hope you all feel better soon!  ~liz

Anonymous said...

Awww...feel better Jenn.  Darn those colds!  

Honestly, this is why I hate winter.  Everybody
is always sick, me included.  

Just rest and get better!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Aw Pickle...so sorry you and the fam are sick.
Scarlett's had it, and so have I.  Just rest as
much as you can.  
Love ya,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Hope you and the kiddies are feeling better soon!
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I am late getting by here, I hope that you and the kiddos
are feeling better today!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

this cold strain is brutal, day 6 for me and still no relief! I just wanna breath thru my nose again! lol   maybe someday! lol

Anonymous said...

Hope you all feel better!

Luv~Heather