Wednesday, January 18, 2006

~Never~

Never go to a Fast Food Resturant...

 

Order a chicken sandwich and think its healthy...

 

Because it isn't...

 

And if you are counting points, that will surely screw up your day!!!

 

And yes... I went to Jack in the Box yesterday and ordered a Chicken Ciabatta sandwich... Thought it was healthy.

 

Pfft... I got home and found out it was 510 calories with 9 grams of fat...

If you do Weight Watchers... thats 10 points!!!  Eeek...

 

Yeah, so thankfully I did walk for a good 30mins!!!

 

So there you go folks... Learn by this Poickle's mistake!!

 

:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew 10 points. How many points are you allowed a day?

I have a kind-of recipe for these Pumpkin Carrot Cake muffins w/ cream cheese frosting (it's pretty much out of the box), and they are only 2 points each. I'm thinking I'd rather eat 5 of those than 1 of those sandwiches! LOL.


Denielle

Anonymous said...

That fast food is so unhealthy..There was a show where a man ate at one fast food place for 30 days and he was very sick from it.

Anonymous said...

Pickly-wickly!  :)
Don't feel bad.  You didn't know it then, and now you do.  

Next time, you can order something from the famine menu.  Bun and water, anyone?  :p
Anna

Anonymous said...

I wish we had a Jack-In-The-Box around here.  And a Sonic too.  They both look so good.  And fattening.  LOL

Thanks for the tip!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your journal from someone elses journal... Hope you dont mind me browsing thru! Congrats on starting the wait watchers! I too, am trying to lose weight! Feel free to stop by my journal, and leave comments, I love having new readers, and hearing what they have to say!
~Brittiany!

Anonymous said...

I know that if you order a grilled chicken sandwich, take off 1/2 of the bun and get nothing on it, that it doesn't count for too many points, but where is the fun in that?!??!  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa who thinks that's great you were able to get a 30 min walk in!  WOO-HOO!!!

Anonymous said...

I will never understant Weight Watchers :)

Anonymous said...

do you mean pickle's mistake and not poickle's mistake?

Anonymous said...

I need to be doing weight watchers...I will remember NO JACK IN THE BOX when I start! lol
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

May not be healthy, but it sounds good!

Luv~Heather