Thursday, January 12, 2006

~So Yeah~

So yeah.

My son has finally started to feel some what better.  Thank goodness for that new antibiotic.  I still think his gums- which look maybe a little better, but not great- are hurting him though.  Poor thing, woke up crying a few times last night with his hand to his mouth... makes me so sad.

 

But I'm still feeling like poo.  So much in fact that I'm heading to the Drs in a little bit.

 

Zachary gave me "pink eye".  Yup, nice huh?  My whole left eye is red and I couldn't open it this morning.  Literally had to pry it open in the bath... Yuck!

I also feel like a sinus infection has no taken over my head... So hopefully my doctor will give me some meds to make me feel better. 

 

Maybe a nap at mom and dad's after my appointment will help too :)

 

Derek finally gets home this afternoon... WoO HoO!!  I'm thinking Breakfast for Dinner is on our menu tonight!!

 

Okay, I'm outtie.  Wish me luck...

~Jenn~

 

PS. Planning on posting pics tomorrow while Miss Ro is at school... so keep an eye open for them!! *smile*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you start to feel better as well Jenn!

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

LUCK! Feel better soon.....~Diane~

Anonymous said...

And you want me to come visit?  I can stay here, at my place, and come down with a cold, a stomach virus and pink eye!  I'm thinking a summer Cali. trip is more up my alley.

Feel better soon, lovey, and if you get this before you go to the Docs, ask for a steroid for your sinuses, works like a charm!


~V~

Anonymous said...

Goodness! You poor thing, if it is not one thing it is another..
I hate pink eye, I have had it before and it hurts..
I wonder if you could give his pacifer to him frozen if that may help his gums or feed him a frozen popcicle.  I hate he is suffering so...hope that old tooth pops on in and he gets back to his smiley self.
Take care.
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Pink eye sucks big time!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Oh man!  If it's not one thing, it's a hundred, isn't it?

Poor little Zach.  I'd be upset if Autumn were hurting
too.  It's especially hard when there's not much you
can do to help.  Glad to hear the antibiotics are working,
at least.  

And you get better too, mommy!!!!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Aw honey...I hope you all start feeling
better really soon!
Love ya!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Here ther pickles! I lost your alerts some how during christmas and just found my way back through! :)

I missed reading your entries and I hope all is goin well with you!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I'd take a cold over pink eye any day; it just sucks!
But look on the bright side, you can throw some makeup out and get new! :p

Hope little Z is feeling better.   That Maalox and Benedryl trick is amazing, isn't it, even if it is a little odd to mix that kind of a cocktail.  Poor little guy!

Get well soon, you guys :)
Anna

Anonymous said...

When it rains it pours, huh?  I'm glad Zach is feeling a little bit better!

Luv~Heather