Sunday, June 24, 2007

A BLAH Day...

It's a blah day...

One of those days that if you are lucky to shower and get out of your PJ's by 10am... you are just right back in them afterwards.

One of those days that you spend on the couch... watching all the reruns or your DVR'd stuff...

One of those days that you can't even get into the book you really want to get into, because your brain just won't get off "Blah Mode"...

One of those days that you can't wait for it to be your kids' bed time... or yours...

Yeah, it is just one of those Blah Days...

Here is to hoping for a good Monday...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just woke up, it's cloudy out, so today is my BLAH day!

Anonymous said...

I went to bed rather early myself last night..the weekend usually always does that too me...by Sunday i just wnat to go to bed at 8 LOL.

Anonymous said...

I'm having one of those days today.  :(

Love you,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

I had that kinda day too...
we didn't get in until 2:30am
sunday morning..we went to my
best friends house... I slept until 1pm!!!
I couldn't believe it ~ I needed the sleep
but it sucked when I woke up and the day
was nearly over....BLAH!   haha

http://journals.aol.com/chevyz71gurl74/Youthinkyouknowbutyouhavenoidea

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for bed already [[and its just 5:29 pm]]. My kids have friends spending the night. So it will be a late night for me. :-/

***Monica

Anonymous said...

i had one of those days today
yuck hate them
but i guess we all need them huh?
ttyl
em