Thursday, June 28, 2007

Girl Time...

This evening was all about Rowan and Me.

It was an evening of Girl Time :)

 

While Zachary spent the evening at my parents... and the night... Rowan and I spent some Girl Time together.

 

First, it was off to Gymnastics.  Having it at 7pm is hard on both of us... we both walk away from there tired!!  I really don't like having her class that late, but until there is a spot open in the 6pm class, there is nothing much I can do....

After Gymnastics, I asked Rowan what she wanted for dinner... I knew what she'd say... so when she said Chinese, I was already heading for Panda Express... lol.

That girl loves "Sweet and Sour Pork"! 

So we drove there and chatted about anything and everything that my girl would bring up...

I think sometimes, she feels a bit left out with her brother around... so, when my parents suggest Girl Time, I like to take them up on the offer :)

 

Right now, we are sitting at the table eating our Panda Express (I LOVE their Orange Chicken) and watching "Cinderella Story".

It a short bit, we will be heading to bed...

I'm not sure if I'll allow the Monster Girl to sleep with me - Derek is working OT tonight... 7pm-6am- or if I'll make her sleep in her room... lol.

Knowing her, even if I put her in her room, she'll end up in my bed by 2am :) 

Gotta love a sneaky child....

 

Well, I'm off to finish my Panda Express and then put my PJ's on...

Have a great Friday!!


Tags:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. I love Girl Time. Sounds like you all had a great time..

~Heather

Anonymous said...

Awww...that's really sweet.  I need to start doing that too.

Spending 1 on 1 time with the kids.  
Can't believe she loves sweet n' sour pork!  LOL  I don't think Parker would touch it with a ten foot pole!  :)

Have a great weekend, twinnie!!!

I'll be home on Monday.  :)  

P.S.   Please feel free to start chat tonight if anybody is around.  Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you girlies had fun!  :)

Anonymous said...

We had chinese last night too....
I love the sweet and sour pork too...
the Honey chicken, sesame chicken...etc...

Now what to have for supper tonight...hmm...lol

Hope you girls had a great night...
Have a good weekend

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

I love sweet and sour chicken with cream cheese wantons! :)

Glad you had a great girls day!

Happy friday!
Kerri

Anonymous said...

Olivia always loves our girl time ... i cannot wait until she is a little older so there is more to do together
sounds like you guys had fun
i love panda express!
ttyl
em