Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Things I'm Wishing For Today...

... to be independently wealthy.

... for a nap.

... for my children to stop annoying me.

... for someone to come along and grant me the wish of being debt free.  Any takers???

... for my husband to get home so I can take Rowan to gymnastics with out having to drag along a hyper two and a half year old.

... for Rowan to stop thinking she is a Disney Princess... all aspects of them... the attitude, the singing, the pouting!!  Good GOD!!

... for it to not be 95 degrees out.

... to be in Pismo on the beach with a Mojito.

... to win the Disneyland Giveaway from our local radio station... I've yet to qualify as caller #9... but have been caller 5 three damn different times!!

... for the weekend to be here.

... for an unexpected check in the mail.

... for more patience in all aspects of my life.

... for world peace!!!

(ha... maybe I'm trying to be a damned beauty contestant!!)

~J

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol~ Good ones, especially about Rowan thinking she is a disney princess.  She does kinda look like one.

Anonymous said...

I'll make those same wishes for you!

Tell you what, write yourself a nice fictional story where all these things come true.

It might help!

Boy when did I get so damn optimistic and sunshiny?  Must be the steroids.

Anonymous said...

I got a chuckle when reading about Rowan wanting to be a Disney princess.  LMAO

I haven't introduced those movies to Autumn yet, but it's probably about time.  God knows she's already a girly girl.  

BTW...if you become independently wealthy...will you share??

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

i can just imagine ro being a "disney princess" i used to be one growing up too i think lol
i need to get out of debt bad too :(
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

I feel ya, sister.

If I get independently wealthy first, I throw some your way...

~Heather

Anonymous said...

Does it really exist? I'm talking about a debt free life. LOL


My wishes are sooo very close to yours!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

I'm wishing for enough sugar for my coffee.. LOL... lame i know...but i'm running low and i NEED COFFEE!

Anonymous said...

Can I add on a wish or two for me?

...for it not to rain for the next 4 days
...for me to be able to eat like normal again, the morning sickness is killing me
...for 12 weeks to get here so I can hear that heart beat

Ok, I could go on..but I'll stop.

I love your list of wishes!!

Anonymous said...

I'll take a beer and someone else cooking dinner for a change; a pedicure and some hot sex.

Is that too much to ask, in the middle of the day in the middle of the week?  LOL
Anna