Monday, June 18, 2007

It's been a bit...

Goodness.

I can't believe that it has been so long since my last entry.  May 30th?? What was I thinking?

Because so many of my friends have decided to start writing in their AOL Journals again, I've come to the decision to start writing in mine as well...

I'm even thinking about going public again... but I'm not too sure.

It seems like a lot of journals are private, yet there are a bunch of public ones.  I'm just not too keen on the damned drama that can come with having ANYONE reading your journal, ya know?

 

So, lets see...

Summer has officially hit the Central Valley, although Summer doesn't officially start until Thursday.

Today it hit 100 degrees... ::Sigh:: And it is only going to get worse... Thank god we have a pool we can swim in... as well as A/C!!!

 

Rowan graduated from preschool last Wednesday.  She looked so grown up doing all the songs and sitting there patiently and so still.  She even crossed her legs... I swear, sometimes I have to remember that she is only 5 years old!!

She will continue to go to her school though until she starts Kindergarten on August 14th...

We have to keep her in to keep that spot available for Zachary to start preschool... Which he'll do on August 20th!!

Gosh, my kids are growing up so damned quickly!!  It really makes me sad :(

 

Well, I had really wanted to write more... but BOTH of my kids are wanting dinner... So I guess that is my cue!!

 

I promise to write more often... See ya'll then...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so glad that the gang has started back writing here! I think the community is a much better place these days than it was years ago!

Anonymous said...

Was it my mesage on my sidebar that caught your attention?  HAHA!

Go public, screw drama, nobody will mess with you with ME being public!

Anonymous said...

Hey don't feel bad...before I started writing again, I hadn't updated since April.  LOL  

I'm glad you're back, twinnie.  

So you're putting Zach in pre-school?  We've been debating about putting Autumn in too.  She's so bashful...I really feel she could benefit from the environment.  

Love ya!
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were back to writing. I guess I will have to put you on my alerts!
Oh, I've started back too. I guess XOXO is gonna take over j-land now? LOL

***Monica

Anonymous said...

yay im glad to hear from you!!!
good for the kids gosh they are growing up so fast
<3, em

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn!

Just catching up here... I'm so behind :)

Gracie started full day Kindergarten yesterday and loves it!  I hope it lasts.. LOL

Wow.  Zach's already old enough for preschool?!  They DO grow up way too fast...

Cat~