Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Snappies...

Just some photo snap shots of my babies...

I can't think of too much to write, so I thought I'd share these....

Ropreschoolgrad.jpg

This is Rowan at her Preschool Graduation... she felt like such a big girl getting flowers from her mommy and daddy...

 

zachblueface.jpg

Zachary with a blue face... courtesy of a blue sucker... If you think his hair looks long in this picture... you should see it now.  This picture was taken at the end of May... ::note to self- got to get camera fixed!!::

 

RowanSwim.jpg

My Missy Moo... Swimming...

 

Okay, there you go... off to do some things... Have a great Wednesday!!

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so good..Zach is so big now.  I can't get over his hair!  hE looks like a big boy now.very cute.

Anonymous said...

My gosh Zach, he's gotten so big and Rowan, it seems like just yesterday she was Zach's age!

PLEASE STOP TIME!  LOL

Anonymous said...

Awww...you got her flowers?  How sweet!  
And Zach blue lips CRACKED ME UP!  LOL

XOXO,
bridgett

p.s.  You should see my two right now....there is out of control.  We just haven't had the money to take them and get it cut.  :(

Anonymous said...

Aww! Cute!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

Zachary's hair looks like it's lightened up quite a bit.  Unless I'm just crazy.  LOL.  :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how fast Zach is growing....
love the pics... Rowan looks so proud of her
flowers and balloon....too cute!
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

cute pics of kids
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

The kids are so cute - and they look so alike!!!


Denielle

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh zachary is getting HUGE!
wow he has changed so much
loved the pictures
em

Anonymous said...

I know this is LATE..sorry.

You have such beautiful children. They are growing up so fast. It doesn't seem like that long ago that Rowan was the same size as Zach.

Time flies so fast...


~Heather

Anonymous said...

Boy, has it been that long??? Look at those kids, they're growing up so fast! Adorable, but fast !

Anonymous said...

Zach has grown so much since I last saw pics of him!

Its so not fair, huh?!  Don't ya wish you could program them to be babies a little longer?  ;)

On the other hand, Ms. Rowan sure looks like shes growing up fast, too...

Guess there's no stopping it.

Cat~