Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Forgot What They Were Like...

Sleepless nights.


Goodness, I forgot what they are like.


Last night, I was reminded to one of the reasons why we won't be having any more babies. LOL


My poor children are sick.



Zach has been dealing with a cold on and off for about a month now. Its now here with a vengeance and he's got a pretty nasty cough.


Its a bit of a croupy and crackling. My mom took him to the doctors yesterday, but the doctor said it was just a cold. He didn't need anything for the cough - except to use Vicks Vapor Rub and what not...


But early this morning - around 3am - he woke up coughing. Poor guy. I felt so bad for him. So, I gave him some juice and then put him back to bed. Luckily, he went back to sleep and then didn't get up until around 730am. I tell you, my boy loves his sleep... Now, that he is older, that is.

Then poor Rowan decided to come in around 345am and say that her stomach hurt... she looked upset, so I believed her... but she said she didn't feel like she was going to throw up or anything.

I put her back to bed with some Pepto. But not 30 mins later, she was in the bathroom, throwing up.

Poor thing.

She didn't have much on her stomach, so it was mostly bile and pink stuff from the Pepto. LOL

She threw up a few more times later on... but hasn't thrown up anymore. She is still saying that her stomach hurts, which I don't doubt... but she is also asking for something to eat. Ha. Her daddy is bringing home some 7-up, Gatorade and Chicken Soup. I hope this is just a quick bug... I don't like to see my babies sick.

So, I'm home today... and of course, I didn't bring anything home to work on for work stuff... so, I'm here with out getting a few extra dollars in my pocket. Boo. Oh well. My babies need me, that is for sure!

Off to check on Rowan... and Zach... well, he's satisfied with a movie and juice right now!!

7 comments:

Tricia said...

Aww, I sure hope they get better soon. Nothing is worse then having sick kids. I felt so helpless when Alyssa was in the hospital. =(

Get better kiddos.
Hugs

Bridgett said...

I just love both those pictures of the kids. Stinking adorable! Rusty looks so protective of Ro, doesn't he?

I do hope both your babies are feeling better real soon, twinnie.

Give them hugs from Auntie Bridgett.

- said...

That photo of Rowan and the doggie is absolutely priceless!
I hope your kidos feel better soon!

Tiffany said...

Hope your little ones feel better quickly!

Terri said...

Love both pics...but the pic of Rowan and Rusty...awwwwwwww!!! I just love it!

I sure hope they both feel better soon...

Hugs
Terri

Heather said...

Well, I happen to know they are feeling better..so that is good. They are so darn cute. I can't believe how grown Zach looks...

Bridgett said...

Something for you on my blog. :)