Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pass Me the Advil



I'm suffering for the world's worst headache today.

Its literally taken over my head - even after 3 Advil - and is making me feel kinda sick.

I wonder if its a migraine.

Hmm, I don't know. I don't ever recall having a migraine before - but there is always a first for everything!

Anyway. I'm hoping to get out today. I'd like to hit up the mall and pick up a few things that are on sale. Oh! And I need to go to Target - we need the necessities - like the toilet paper and what not. Not to mention, my poor children have both out grown their under-roo's. I guess its time to buy them some better fitting ones! LOL

I figure by getting out that I might actually feel better. Its a gorgeous day here - so it would be a good day to do so!

Now, I just need to get rid of the headache - that's a mood killer, for sure!

Okay.

I'm going to quit talking about getting out and actually do so! Have a fantastic Saturday ya'll.

5 comments:

Ms.Emily said...

hope your headache went away...i use to get migraines all the time(which I haven't had in a long time come to think about it, thinking they were tony related)

hope you didn't over do it today!

Theresa said...

Hope the headache goes away soon. I never get headaches but when I do they are really bad and I actually see like flashing lights in my eyes. Hope u are doing ok and went to the store to get what u needed. You should pick up Tylenol migraine, works really well.

XOXO

Bridgett said...

Narcotic withdrawal, literally.

I'm glad you're feeling better now though.

And I'm really glad you got Zach some new underroos. LMAO

Love you!

XOXO

Linda said...

Sorry I have been so far behind on blogging. I hope your holidays were wonderful. May 2009 be filled with health and happiness for you and your family. Linda

Terri said...

I've had a migraine a couple times...both times I had to lay in bed in complete darkness...it was horrible...I hope your headache finally went away so you could get out and enjoy your day shopping..

Hugs
Terri