Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playing...



For Christmas, my parents totally rocked my socks and got me a Pink Dell laptop computer. Let me tell you, it was a complete surprise...





The computer has many cool tools and buttons - some of which I'm just finding and figuring out. Okay, finding... maybe not figuring out.





I just realized that I have a built in web cam... that comes with photo editing software. Adobe Photoshop Elements 6. Now, I don't know if this is the "good stuff" or just normal... but so far, from what I have been able to figure out (not a whole hell of a lot) its pretty cool!



See the picture there? Of Rowan and me? Well, I don't know exactly what element I used - I think Water Paper? - but it turned out pretty cool. I actually like the look! Silly I know.

So, now I need to figure out exactly what Adobe Photoshop Elements entails and what I can do for it... anyone know?

8 comments:

Ms.Emily said...

I wish dell would come out with a purple laptop I'd add it to my wishlist :) LOL

what a great surprise for christmas

love the effect on you and rowans pic

:)

- said...

i had a pink one once!
I loved it.....then it broke :(
Enjoy it...they are great!

Monica said...

Cool. I think I'll upgrade my laptop soon. I don't really need a new one, but I want one. LOL I'll give this one over to the kids when I get mine.

And I read Emily's comment. I think Dell DOES have a purple one. Chase's gf got one for Christmas. I'm not 100% sure that it was a Dell, but it is purple. LOL

Bridgett said...

That effect is awesome! You both look gorgeous.

I want a sage green laptop! LOL

XOXO

Terri said...

Love the pic of you and Rowan..beautiful girls :)

What an awesome gift..have fun learning everything it offers..

If I ever get a laptop I want a pink or brown one..or bronze I think they call it..

Hugs
Terri

Linda said...

How cool! I saw those pink laptops, they are awesome! Linda

Heather said...

That is an awesome picute! Too cool.

Brandi said...

I loove that pic of you two. : D

Awesome present! I am sure it will be at least a year from now before you figure out all the buttons, I'm going on two years with this laptop and still confused as fuck. LOL

Huuugs