Friday, December 2, 2005

~Exciting Day Tomorrow~

Miss Rowan has a very exciting day tomorrow...

 

Tomorrow she'll be in her first Dance Recital :)

 

I don't know if she realizes how many people will be there watching her...

Yet, she did have a good time in rehearsal last night.

Of course putting make-up on her and doing her hair made it all a little more exciting!!

 

YES!  I'll have my camera...

I PROMISE to share pictures :)

 

She has two shows tomorrow.  One at 11am and one at 6pm.  I am "helping" for the first show.  I'll be in the library with the kids (and other parents) while the first show is going on.  We won't be able to watch the show- if we wanted to we'd have to pay $7 for a ticket!!  We have to make sure the kids are occupied and what not... So color books and snacks are good things!

 

We will be attending the 6pm showing though... All of us.  Derek (yippee he has the evening off!!) and me... My parents... Derek's parents... My best friend and the kids' Auntie Amy... And my other good friends M & B.

I am planning on taking pictures apon pictures and possibly having our camcorder up and running too!  Can't miss out on her first recital, ya know??

After the recital we'll all be going out for Pizza... To celebrate our Girl!!

 

Then Sunday...

Ah... Sunday...

My dear honey is leaving us for 2 weeks!!!

 

Yup, that is right... Derek is off to school once again.  This time in Monterey!!

He leaves Sunday afternoon and won't return until Friday the 16th!!!

 

Its okay though.  Because we (the kids and I) will be going to visit him next weekend.  It should be fun... We'll take the kids to the aquarium and I've heard there is a really nice park down there somewhere.  We'll have a good "Family Weekend".

 

Well, I've gots to run... There is some christmas show coming on that I think Miss Rowan would get a kick out of... And Mr. Z is getting pretty tired...

I'll be back sometime soon with pics... I SO PROMISE!!

 

Hugs and Smiles...
~Pickle Jenn~

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby! : )

Is it the show where Harry Connick Jr. is the animated elf? It looks great! Weeee..... Camcord Rowan watching that to get your panning down to an art for tomorrow night, kk? *wink*

Hasn't your Bro played hockey up in Monterey? Anyhoo, I hear the aquarium is even better than the one at Sea World. Have so so much fun, okay Baby Girl? And, if ya get lonely, you know where to find me....

Until next Sunday that is, Weeee... for us both!!

Love ya Mucho!

Barbie @>--------

Anonymous said...

Awww Good luck on Rowan's first Dance Recital... I cannot wait until I kids of my own... I just love little kids. I can't wait to see the pictures of your cute kids. Lauren

Anonymous said...

I look very much forward to the pics and tales from the family weekend. I know what you're in for with the stage Mom deal upstairs from the show, so I hope it's a nice easy Sunday in store, LOL.

Good to see ya!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Rowan!!!!  Can't wait to see the pictures!

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

okay you keep promising pictures.....I am imagining you WORKING!   just kidding.
good luck to Miss Rowan....sparkle and shine darling!
Laura and daniel
http://adventuresinjuggling.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

we missed you! Can't wait to see pictures of your little star.

Anonymous said...

hello i have been reading your journal and i just love to hear about your kids and your daily routines.  my journal is www.journals.aol.com/drewpooh1987/kiwichronicles if you wanted to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Yay, Rowan!  I bet she's excited as all get out. can't wait to see the pics.  hugs, Liz

Anonymous said...

Cool!  Rowan will be the star that she is :)

She'll see all those people with cameras and she'll eat it up!  She and Nae's Julie are the two most camera lovin kids I've seen :)  I can't wait to see her pictures...

The aquarium sounds like fun.  I have to remind myself you're in a warm winter state when you mention going to the park  ;)

Break a leg, Ro!  Hope she has fun....

Enjoy :)

Cat

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of Ro!

Christyhttp://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/ChristysThoughts/

Anonymous said...

Awww..How exciting her 1st dance recital...
can't wait to see the pics =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!  I can't wait to see recital pictures.  That's the one thing I'm really hoping Autumn will want to do...dance class.  I think recitals would be so much fun!  Lucky mommy!  <grin>  

And Derek gone for 2 weeks?  I'd be miserable...I admit.  When Doug left me to go back to WAshington and pack our stuff, he was gone for over a month.  I didn't think I was going to make it.  It was awful.  But it's good you get to see him halfway through.  That ought to be fun!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I remember my kids' first dance recitals.  What an exciting and busy time!
Lori

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pics!!!  I bet she was adorable!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Stumbled onto your journal.  Have fun at the dance recital they grow so fast.  I love your tags wish I knew how to make them or get them.  Terry Ann  

Anonymous said...

Way off the recital subject.....Didn't you have wood floors put in? What kind did you go with? wood right..not laminate!?  How are they holding up...with kids and dogs..I want my kitchen and dinette area and foyer done..but was told wood is bad when you have kids scratches etc.... everyone says go with ceramic tile.  
By the way...looking forward to seeing pictures....I bet she was so cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I bet the recital was amazing!
I hate that Derek and you will be apart for 2 weeks, but at least you and the kids can go visit and he will be home way before christmas.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Yay!  Her first recital, how very cute!  Can't wait for the pictures. :D

Hang in there with Derek being gone.  Ya gotta love (not) those out of town training trips, right? lol :p
Anna