Tuesday, December 20, 2005

~Poppin' In~

Just wanted to Pop in and say Hello to you all...

 

Today Little Man had a cardiologist appointment.

It went really well, although it was a long appointment.

 

They did a sonogram and an EKG on him today.  I guess they wanted to see how he is progressing...

And he is progressing very well.

 

His pulmonary vein is still a little constricted- the dr said that had to do with all the work it was doing when he was in SVT.  Yet, the Dr said that more than likely with Zach growing it will grow to open up more.

::Cross your fingers for that one!!::

 

He is also going to continue to keep him on his meds longer.  Normally they'd start to wean children with SVT off their meds around this age (10-12mons) but because Zach's 'episode' was so bad he'll just "let him grow".

 

I don't mind.

I don't want my boy coming off those meds before he should and end up back in the hospital... no thank you.

 

SO all went well at the Cardio!  Yippee!

 

Rowan has dance tonight.

And she is actually dancing on my computer table at the moment too.  Goodness, I'm a naughty mom aren't I??!!??

 

Well, I should go get that little dancer of mine dressed- we have to leave in about 25mins or so!!

 

Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday...

CHRISTMAS is ONLY 4 days away... And if you Celebrate on CHRISTMAS EVE like we do with our inlaws... it is ONLY 3 days away!!

 

HUGS and Happy Holidays!
~Jenn~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, hope you get lots of hugs and presents! great news about the baby.

Anonymous said...

Thats a great update from the pickle jar! I am glad that everything went well!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

HOORAY on the cardio appointment being great!!!  I would be afraid to take him off meds too, so I totally understand where you are coming from!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm SO GLAD to hear Zach's cardio appointment went well.  Sounds like the doc is satisfyed with his progress.  And like you, I'd want to keep him on his meds too.  Why take the risk otherwise, right?  

Hope Rowan had a fun time at dance!

Thank YOU for the beautiful Christmas photo of the kiddos.  I wish I could have gotten a decent one of my two.  Maybe next year.  =)

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Glad Zach's appointment went well!  Hope he continues to improve!
Lori

Anonymous said...

yeah zach!!!!!!
i am so thrilled to hear such wonderful news....yes, the professional weighs in and says, "this is awesome!"
kiss that sweet boy for me.
hugs
laura

Anonymous said...

FINGERS CROSSED!

Ciara hates her acro class...tough crap, her recital costume has been paid for 6 months in advance as well as classes up until Feb.  she's going!

I cannot wait for Christmas...Eve....food...yum!  Wait until you see all the stuff I made, oh that's right, u won't be here....I'll send pictures :)

~V~

Anonymous said...

Happy he's is doing so well and I agree with you on the meds.... better to be them too long than not long enough!

Hope Ro had fun at dance :)

We do our big shin-dig on Christmas Eve... it is a very long day into night thing!

Christmas morning, we go to my Aunt's for breakfast and gift exchange, then we come home and do our family thing.  We're done by 1 pm :)  Yea!!!!

Then we take turns napping the rest of the day....

Have a good one, Jenn :)

Cat

Anonymous said...

Well...good news all the way around!
Hap Hap Happy Holidays Jenn!
Love ya,
Connie

Anonymous said...

I'm so crazed, Jenn, I thought it was Weds on Tues!  I panicked about something I thought I missed at the school!  LOL
I'm looking forward to xmas, if only to get a little rest and stop feeling like I'm running around all day.
:D
Anna

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear little zach is doing well...they should keep him on those meds for as long as he needs nobody wants to see him sick again!  have fun at dance!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jen!!!!!!
hugs toni

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Zach's appointment went well.  Sounds like the DR is playing it safe with leaving him on his meds for now.  Better to be safe than sorry.  

Luv~Heather