Tuesday, December 27, 2005

~Hi Ya'll~

Hi all.

Just thought I'd pop in on my lunch break... to say Hi and that I am going to try to get my Christmas update in tonight or tomorrow evening.

My grandparents are in town this week... So I've been spending a lot of time over at my parents.  Its nice to hang out there... Especially when Derek is working.

 

I've got lots of pictures to share with you guys... Christmas was too much fun with the kiddies this year.  And for me too :)

My family- all of them- know how to spoil this Pickle good!!

 

I hope Christmas was great for each and everyone of you...

Hugs and Loves,
~Pickle Jenn~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures. That is good you have an awesome family to go and spend time with.
Love ya
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to all the updates and pictures!  
I must confess...I was pretty spoiled for Christmas
too.  <grin>  

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Glad that christmas was great for you.
I showed my mom the card you sent and she want stupid over Zach.
She says that you can send him over to SC anytime...lol.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Hugs back at ya! Looking forward to your next entry! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...the kind you really deserve.


Hugs again!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

It couldn't have been that good of a time..I wasn't there :)~

Looking forward to an update :)

~V~

Anonymous said...

Sidebar looks great!

Anonymous said...

I still need to dp an update too ::sigh::  Can't wait to hear how everything went.  Sounds like you had a great Christmas though ;)

Luv~Heather