Monday, December 12, 2005

Hey guys.  

We are home safe and sound from Monterey.  

Actually, we got home yesterday afternoon around 2pm with only a little pit stop on the way home for a potty break.  

I would have liked to come back with the pictures and updates that I have been promising you all.  Shoot, I won't be surprised if you all call me a liar and never come back to my journal after I tell you that I will not be posting them tonight.  

See, my life has been pretty busy the last two days.  

My parents officially became home owners again yesterday and are spending their first night in their new home tonight...   So, with them moving out and moving in things have been pushed back a little bit.  

See, we all-us adults that is- were using my parents laptop while my home computer was in storage.  Now my home computer is up and running again- thanks Dad!- so I have something to use now! 

I am guessing that I'll probably be making a stop back in tomorrow night- after the kiddies are in bed- to make my updates and share those pictures.

Right now, the kids are pretty tired and should be getting to bed soon.  They both haven't had very good sleep or naps the last few days... So they are pretty tired!  

Not to mention me... :)   I could sleep for a good 16 hours and probably need to catch up some more!!  

So, I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful weekend, because I did!!!  

See you soon...
~Pickle Jenn~
 

PS.  Christmas is only 12 days away!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

get some rest..glad to hear all you guys are ok.  I bet the kids will miss your parents they sound wonderful.
Good nite..

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn!

Glad you were able to make it to Monterey to visit the hubby!  

And trust me, Jenn...we all understand about hectic schedules.

Especially this time of year.  

Can't wait to see all the pics!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home, hope you had a great time!

And you're a liar and I'm never coming back!

Yeah, right...

I can't live without Pickles now, either  :)

Get some rest, I'll be looking for the pics tomorrow though ;)

Cat

Anonymous said...

Glad u got to go...can't wait to hear all about it and see pics...
Of course i will be back...didn't think ya could get rid of me that
easy did ya....hehehe...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Sleep?  What's that?  lol
Sounds like a good time :)
Rest up, and come back to tell us all about it!
Anna

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys got to go and had a good time.  Patiently waiting for some pictures ;)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Glad that ya'll had a good trip and made it home safely. I can't wait to see the pictures.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Pictures can wait....they don't expire ;)

Sleepy too,

~V~

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby! : )

I'm glad you made it to Monterey, weeee.. This will be a Christmas to remember for the kiddos! (Did ya go to the aquarium?) -oops, I should probably read above huh? hehe. Congrats to the folks on the move. I hope it wasn't to emotional, awwww..

Kisses to all,

Barbie @>-------