Saturday, December 31, 2005

~I've Been Tagged~

Okay, so a few people have "tagged" me to play this game going around J-land... I bite... I'll play :)

Ok, the game: Name the 5 "weirdest" habits that you have, and then tag 5 other journalers/bloggers to do the same!  The chain continues...  

Pickle's 5 "Weirdest" habits...

1.  I usually start my morning out with a Diet Pepsi... It's like my coffee.  Barbie says I need more juice in my diet... But Diet Pepsi is my juice of the morning ;)

2.  If I find a book or an author that I really like reading, I can't put it down.  I will put off everything (besides the kids) to read.  And if there are more than one book by the author, I will continue to read that author until I've read everything they've written.  Like the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich... I've read 10 books in the last 2 months!!

3.  Even if I do my hair in the morning... I promise you it will be pulled up by the end of the day.  My hair is one of those things that gets on my nerves all the time!!  I either love it or hate it...

4.  I can't wear plain socks... Ever.  I hate just basic white or black socks.  Mine have to have something on them.  Funky colors.  Animal print.  A theme... Nothing too quiet I say :)

5.  I bite my finger nails and the skin around them... I've been doing it since I was in pre-school (so my mom says... because one of my teachers bit their nails, I picked up the habit)... I haven't been able to stop for more than a month or so!

 

Okay, so there you go.  Some of my "Weirdest" habits... Might not be too weird... But its so early in the morning that I'm not thinking straight :)

So, I guess I'm going to tag some people now huh??

1.  Barbie "A Ticket to Ride"

2.  Kathi "A Day in the Life of Me, Take Two" (private)

3.  Bridgett "And then there were Four" (Private)

4.  Jolene "Operation Mommy Blog"

5.  Anyone else that wants to play along!!!

 

Have a great New Years my friends... Be safe...

Hugs
~Pickles~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeze, Sweet Thing *wink*

Like with the rest of all my journaling favors ::sigh:: I hope (hope) to be back to "it" soon.....

Pickle,

If you think these habits are weird -love the hair tie thing; me too- my habits are weirderer!! Whacked and Twisted is what/where I'll be/am/is, LOL

Love & Miss ya too much! ("she's" sitting right here, ugg!) If I don't catch you before you leave, please be safe, okay?

Loves and Hugs to all,
Barbie @>--------

Anonymous said...

EEK!!

Be Safe!

Read this:

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051228204909990010

"Wet runways and poor visibility caused delays of two to three hours on most flights in and out of San Francisco International Airport. More than 2 feet of snow was predicted to blanket the Sierra Nevada from Yosemite National Park to Kings Canyon, making road travel nearly impossible this weekend, said officials at the San Joaquin Valley Weather Forecast Office."

-I worry; I'm such a Mom! *wink*

Love you........

Anonymous said...

Geeze, reading about everyone's habits actually makes me feel better because I share some of the same ones!  I compiled my list, but everytime I read someone else's I'm like oh me too!  Just this morning I was thinking about how I always pull up my hair, curly, straight, don't matter I always end up pulling it up, which can be difficult cuz my hair is really short when it's curly.  Thank god for those mini claw clips!

Anonymous said...

I have to drink a diet Mt dew each morning or I feel groggy.
I like to wear my hair up in a clip because it is so thick and heavy.
Mine are I like to sit in the same chair while home.
My bed and pillows have to be a certain way for me to sleep well.
I do not like to touch Dr office doorknobs...

Anonymous said...

I guess I really am weird!  Your stuff wasn't so bad at all!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I don't think these were weird at all..You're too cute to be weird.

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

I read your journal all the time, but I hardly ever comment. But I thought I would leave one today!

Happy New year! I hope 2006 is your best year yet.

***Monica
http://journals.aol.com/chseroo/LivingLifeandLovinit

Anonymous said...

loved your answers...oh and i'm going to have to try those poppers you were saying in sc too that wounds good...!
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Damn, I thought that I got by without being tagged and then I see that you and Cassie tagged me!! UGH!
lol
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I need to get on this!  I totally forgot about it.  LOL  

By the way...I'm on one of those 'hate my hair' phases.  <grin>

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Jenn!  You are holding out on us, aren't you?  Hiding the really weird juicy stuff for later?  LOL

I'm guilty of #2, btw, all the time.  I read and stay up too late, or I have to read all the books by the same author.  Sick, I tell you, just sick!  :p  (so are the Plum books as good as I hear??)

Happy New Year :D
Anna

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing with my hair! Even on a great hair day, eventually it goes back...but I could never just chop it all off!!!

Christy http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/ChristysThoughts/

Anonymous said...

These were fun to read ;)

Luv~Heather