Monday, June 5, 2006

~As Promised!~

So, here are the pictures that I promised.

Check them out :)

8resized.jpg
My Little Man playing with the water hose :)

RoWallResized.jpg
Miss Rowan posing in our front yard... This picture is what I put in a frame for both Grandmothers for Mother's Day, along with a picture of Zachary.
CheesewithHatresized.jpg
Another one of my baby boy... He loves to play with his Daddy's hat!
Cheeseresized.jpg
Miss Rowan and her cheesy smile...
PickleHeadresized.jpg
Daddy was playing around with the little one the other day during lunch and put a Pickle on his forehead.  Zachary thought it was HILARIOUS!!
LoveMeSomeSodaresized.jpgZach loves soda... so when one day we were heading home from the mall, he was thirsty so I thought I'd let him have a drink of mine... Yeah, he didn't give it back to me :)

 

Okay, so obviously, there are more pictures to be seen on the AOL share pictures :)  I just didn't feel like resizing all of them...

Hugs,
~Pickles~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so precious what a beautiful pic of  Miss Rowen id frame it too for gifts its so nice i love it

Anonymous said...

How beautiful they both are..gosh they have grown since you sent pictures last.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, how they've grown!

And so adorable :)

Zach is starting to look more like Daddy to me...

I'm sure they keep you pretty busy... and wear you out by the time they go to bed!

Has Ro started having Z do her 'dirty work' yet? LOL

Thanks, Jenn...

Cat

Anonymous said...

Awww, a pickle on a Pickle!!  TOO CUTE!  You KNOW I had to come when you mentioned pictures right??!  LOVED each and every one of them!!  Isn't it amazing how a simple garden hose can keep children entertained for hours?!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

the pickle was a very nice touch, lol. Love all the pictures. I remember playing with the hose when I was younger, I loved it. Still do. The kids are so cute.

http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/

Anonymous said...

They're so cute!  :)  I almost can't wait until Keely is a bit bigger and can do more fun things, but I'm definitely cherishing her itty bitty time!  ;)  I absolutely love the one of Rowan that you gave to her Gma's.  Thanks for sharing!
~Tiffany

Anonymous said...

awwww such cuties!!!!

i meant to tell you hope zachs fever goes down and hes feeling better in the last entry
i clicked save before i got to write it in though :(
boo me.

ttyl
<3, em

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!!  Love the picture of Rowan that you had framed.  Too cute.  Gotta love the pickle on the forehead and the soda one too!  That soda is just as big as Zachary...lol  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Awww!  The pictures are so good!
Thanks for sharing them!
Love ya!
Connie

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!!

That cup is as big as Zach! LOL

That picure of Rowan with the flowers is gorgeous.

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

wow little man has grown....I went to my little man wedding last week...i remember when he was this size <sigh>
donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

HAHA!  Love the pickleface LOL!

Awe, they are getting so big Jenn!

Missed ya bunches...

~V~

Anonymous said...

They are SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!

The one with Rowan by the flowers is really good. Zach with the hat it adorable! No wonder you are so proud!

Hugs,
~Heather