Thursday, June 15, 2006

~Please make my head stop spinning!~

Oh how I wish for more time with my journal.

It seems like between work, the kids, and life in general, I don't ever get here as much as I'd like.

 

So, life for us has been super-duper busy!

 

We have spent the majority of the last two weeks looking at houses and doing some more looking.

I think (unless something changes soon!) we have made up our minds on a house in the same area as my mom and dad.

It is a brand new home (being framed as we speak) in a brand new subdivision and we'll be able to put everything in it that we want (and or can afford!) and don't have to live with things we don't like about it.

Its a 3 bedroom house, with loft, study and formal dining room... a total of 2600sqft.  The garage is detached and the backyard is a pretty good size.

If all goes well (fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed now people!) with the selling of our house, the approval of the loan, we should be moving into the house sometime around October.

That is if all goes well and we don't change our minds suddenly.

 

Let me tell you, its been a stressful last few days... neither Derek nor I have slept well.  Making a decision like this is a scary one!!

Miss Rowan and Mr. Zman have both been by the house.  Of course Zach doesn't understand the fact that we might be buying it... but Rowan does.  She has even picked out her own room ;)

 

Speaking of the kiddos...

 

Rowan went to the doctors on Wednesday due to her having that fever.

No ear infection... probably just a virus says the Doctor.

We went to both the block rehersal and dress rehersal on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Last night was fun.  She looked so pretty all gussied up and in her outfit.  She was feeling really good too...

Until 1am this morning when she woke up with a 100.3 temp and telling me her ear hurts...

Well, I told her her ear was fine and that was it... no more complaining about it.  She took her motrin and went straight to sleep- cuddled up next to her daddy :)

 

They (her, Zach and D) didn't wake up until a little after 9am this morning... the butts!  I want a morning to sleep in... maybe Sunday!

 

Oh yes.  Rowan's recital is tonight at 7pm and then Saturday at 11am.  I'm working with the kids backstage tonight, so pictures will be up on Sunday- I'm hoping!!

 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday... I'm off to go pick up the girl and then have to get her gussied up again.  Ah, how she loves to wear make-up!!

 

Toodles Friends,
~Jenn~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your decision! I will pray for you that all goes well, and that all your duckies go where their suppossed to go!

Good Luck to Ro on her recitals, I look forward to the pics!

~Jenn~

http://journals.aol.com/icewitch96/JennsWorld

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house!! That is very exciting. As much as I don't want to move for a LOOONNNGG time, I would love to build one.

I hope the illnesses all leave for ya soon.

~Heather :)

Anonymous said...

The new house sounds great..just the right size too.
good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the pictures, how cute. Good luck with the house. I'm sure it will all work out. It's so stressful in the meantime.

Anonymous said...

Oh... good... I thought she missed the recital in your last entry!  So, I'm glad she didn't.. or hasn't :)  Also, I hope she gets better and feels good for tonight and Saturday..

Since its new, and in a subdivision.. is there a neighborhood/housing association?  That could be something to stop me in my tracks.  But, that's me ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Have fun, can't wait to see it...

Cat

Anonymous said...

I remember the days of dance recitals!  They are so stressful especially for the parent.  All for just 2 minutes of your child on stage.  So happy they are OVER!  I am not pushing Emma into taking dance that's for sure!  Happy to hear that you found a house.  Keeping my fingers crossed that you are able to sell your home now and everything goes smoothly for you.  Sorry to hear that the kids were both sick.  That really stinks!  Hope they are both better by today.
Hugs and lots of love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

awww cannot wait to see pictures
good luck with that house
sounds nice :)
hope rowan is feeling ok
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures and good luck with all the house decisions.

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Looking at houses, sick kids....that enough to deal with right there.  Never mind working on top of it.  

I'm glad you guys have made a decision...for now ;)  I hope everything works out for you guys.  

Luv~Heather