Wednesday, June 28, 2006

~So Excited~

I'm so excited.

 

Day after tomorrow I will be on my way down to Santa Barbara, Ca. for a Girls Weekend Away!!!

 

My friend that lives down there sent me and my other friend Amy (who I'll be driving down there with...) an itinerary of our weekend... it was too cute!

She listed all the restaurant that she recommends us to go to... along with bars and clubs to hit up!

 

Friday night we are going to go see "Devil Wears Prada" and then we are going to go have dinner!!

 

Oooh, I'm so excited!!

 

Yet, I will miss my kiddos and my honey.

 

Shoot, I miss my honey right now.

 

Starting on Sunday, he is scheduled to work 8 days straight!!  He is going to work Fire on Monday the 3rd as well... Oh yeah, I didn't tell you??  My honey is now an intern at the fire department... LMAO!!!

 

He was asked to work on July 4th... but I told him if he was going to work, that I'd be a tid-bit upset (understatement!).

I told him we should have some family time... bbq, drinks and swimming.  And of course, the smart honey he is, agreed ;)

 

Anyways...

 

It is so freakin' hot here in Central Cali.

Its supposed to be 99 degrees tomorrow... still hot, but better than the 107 degrees that it was last week!!  Ewww, hot.

Did I tell you that I can't wait to go to Santa Barbara, where it will only reach a high of 74 the whole time we are there???

Woo HOO!!!

 

Okay, I need to run.

Laundry to fold and what not ;)

 

Have a great rest of the week and I'll see you when I get home from my trip... with plenty of pics!!

 

~Jenn~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time, and a safe trip..take lots of pics.

Anonymous said...

you have a good time, It's good that the hubby took some time off on the 4th.

Anonymous said...

OMG that sounds like such a good time. Every good Mommy needs a weekend like that! I am so happy your are getting to go.

Smart hubby, staying home on the 4th. You know how to work it. :)

Hey, I want to see some pics of hubby in his fire uniform. I have this thing with fireman...LOL

Hugs,
heather

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun - you deserve it!


Denielle

Anonymous said...

ohhhh yayyyyyyyyyyyy
have such a good time
tony visited his cousin in santa barbara...he said it was nice
TAKE LOTSA PICS FOR US TO SEE :)
for those of us that dont get out of the house too much its nice to see others trips, haha
ttyl
have a great time!
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

I better be seeing some awesome pics of LOTS OF CRAZY GIRLIE FUN!!!!!! WOO HOOOO...You deserve this..and I pray ti all goes great and you let it out out and have funn!!! XOXO

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Is everybody getting a chance to get away from their lives for a moment?  LOL

Well, I know you'll have a great time :)  Just hope you don't miss the rugrats and the bedwarmer, too much ;)

Yeah, 74 high versus 99+... I'm with you....

Have fun, Pickles!  

Can't wait to hear all the details and see pictures...

Cat

Anonymous said...

Well have fun, or atleast try to seeing as I won't be there :)~

Miss you bunches~

~V~

Anonymous said...

It says that our high is only supposed to be around 74....but today it crept up to 95 :) So you just never know! Hope you have a great weekend here in SB!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a blast on your weekend getaway.  I'm way past needing one of those myself..lol

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

He's a fire department intern too?  My goodness, does your hubby ever have any free time???

XO,
b