Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dinner With My Hubby...

So, Derek and I went on a little dinner date last night...

Just him and I.

Can you say weird?!

 

I really can't remember the last time it was just him and I at a restaurant!!

 

It was nice to not have to worry about keeping the kids occupied... or keeping them quiet and contained!!  :o)

 

We were actually able to have Adult Conversation... lol.  Actually, we played "Who Wants to Be a Millionare" on Derek's cell phone!!  LMAO!  It was fun though... and I guess that is all that matters about being on a 'date', right?

 

Anyways, we went to a new restaurant in the town over... Its called, Uno Chicago Grill... I guess they are pretty well known... and known for their Deep Dish Pizzas.

 

I can say that it was pretty tasty food... And I did alright with my Weight Watchers Points...


So, if you have one around you... and you haven't been... try it out!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just what the two of you needed!  :)

I actually have heard of that restaurant, but I haven't been to one.  Don't think there are any in the immediate area.  

Glad you had fun though!  

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I so need a night out with the hubby, especially aftr last night's little spat.  I'll journal about that later.

We have one of those places here, haven't ben there in ages!

It's nice to get away once and awhile isn't it?

Anonymous said...

weve had unos for awhile they are good :)
glad you guys had a nice date night
i agree with it being weird though, LOL
:)
EM

Anonymous said...

sounds good..yeah you both need some time without the kids.  It is fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!! I would love to do that. Good for you all to go!

~Heather

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a dinner date alone in a while...well when we were on vacation, but that was a little different.  I should plan a nice romantic night alone for B and I when he comes home, and have my Mom watch Keely.  :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the kids are great and all, but how fun was it to eat a meal, play a game, and have each other all to yourselves???

Anonymous said...

I think you guys should have a monthly date night.  Its good for the marriage soul.. lol

Glad you had fun!  We have an Uno down the street... but I can't say I was impressed.  Happy yours was better...

Cat~