Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The 4th Edition of Ticked Off Tuesday...

Here's how it works: It's just the little annoyances that we don't really think about when asked, and maybe not  often enough be called Pet Peeves, but make us groan and shake our heads when they happen.  List as many or as few as you want.

 

* People who exaggerate or make a story 3x what it truly is... come on... stop trying so damned hard...

 

* I hate how I feel after sleeping all night with the air conditioner on... I hate feeling all stuffed up and puffy... why can't I have a decent nights sleep even with the air on!?!

 

* The fact that money doesn't grow on trees pisses me off... ha!

 

* Feeling like no matter what you do sometimes is just not good enough.

 

* Having cramps and a period... after just having one last week!!  ::damn IUD::

 

* The fact that I'm tired... and I shouldn't be.

 

Okay, have fun!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe i'm thinking of something else, but I thought with an IUD you weren't supposed to have a period.  Or is that something else??  Something where you go like 3 months w/out one and then you have one.  I dunno.  That sucks though!

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on the 'money growing on trees' part.  LOL

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

IUD suck. I think it is the Depo shots that make you not have a period or if you do it is so light that you hardly even notice it there. I was on it but still bled everyday so asking me is a joke, LOL.
I am with you on everything!

Anonymous said...

What! That is crazy about the period. Yikes! I may add that to my list just to help you out.


XOXO
~heather

Anonymous said...

Well I can't say I know them all, but I can sure identify with a couple: 1. no money trees. It is, however, possible to bleed money. That's the only way I can describe it.
2. Never doing good enough. My life story.

Yeah, those get me pissin' and moaning sure enough

Anonymous said...

Ok...my comments :
* The fact that money doesn't grow on trees pisses me off... ha!
I would give my fifth year of my life for it to do so...I feel you, my god, do I feel you



* Feeling like no matter what you do sometimes is just not good enough.
STORY OF MY LIFE! I said this at least 3 times today at work, GRRRRRR Men!



* Having cramps and a period... after just having one last week!!  ::damn IUD::
I don't know when I get my period, it happens like once every 5-7 months, so when I do, I am bedridden for at least 14 DAYS...it is so painful and so unexpected...Thinking about an IUD...you recommend??


Love you and your annoyances (and the fact that you can spell that and I can't)
Im with you if you ever need someone to vent to!

Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I forgot...again.  How could I after last week's hoorah??  LMAO

I love sleeping in the air conditioning, I hate getting up in it...too dang cold!

I don't get cramps...true story.  I get hip pain!  Actually my hip hurts 24/7 but it hurts WORSE right before my period.  I'm a wreck I tell you!

shouldn't be tired either.  I sleep through the night (atleast 7 hours) and wake up exhuasted, even after 2 cups of coffee, something is not right!

Anonymous said...

yeah money not on trees pisses me off too :(
lol
em