Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thankful Thursday...

Well, it might be almost 9pm... and it is still Thursday... so I thought I'd get my Thankful Thursday in now...

 

*I'm thankful that my daughter is not allergic to bee/yellow jacket stings.  She got stung by a Yellow Jacket yesterday evening while in the pool... although it hurt her... she isn't allergic, so it makes it somewhat okay.

 

*I'm thankful for the bag of chocolate candy that I have in front of me... sometimes, I think chocolate is equal to a tranquilizer... all calming and such.

 

*I'm thankful for my family... spending the day with my parents, In laws and children (but missing Derek- since he was working) was great.  To know you have so many people loving you is the best feeling in the world.

 

*I'm grateful for my "escapes"... books and the computer... And for my "Me" time in the evenings!!  I guess I never realized what I was missing before :)

 

*I'm thankful for the pool I have in the backyard... 'cause living with this 108 degree weather is hard... but having the pool helps out tons!!

 

Okay, there it is... My Thankful Thursday :)

Have a great rest of the week Friends...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some really good things to have and be thankful for. Don't ya just feel so sorry for the little ones when something like a bee sting happens?

I saw the weather map...stay cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh bees!! I hate 'em!

I like your list. I'm like you. I never knew how good ME time was until I didn't have it all the time. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to chocolate.
good list to be thankful for.u

Anonymous said...

I am also Thankful for chocolate. Along with that, I am thankful my husband understands I need the chocolate...LOL

I am thankful for the me time too!! Especially on Friday!!!!!!!!


~Heather

Anonymous said...

I'm tellin' ya...I'd LOVE to have a pool right about now.  It's excercise without really seeming like excercise.  LOL

Great list, twinnie.  

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

108....Oh damn...
Stay cool in the pool as much as possible.
I'm thankful for mine too =)
Thanks for visiting my journal the other day

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

loved your thankful thursday entry
:)
e