Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Trying My Hand At...

Ticked Off Tuesday!!

 

I got this little meme from Heather over at "This~n~That"...

And the purpose of this is to name the little annoyances that we don't really think about when asked, and maybe not often enough to be called Pet Peeves, but make us groan and shake our heads when they happen.

 

So here goes...

 

*Making a dinner... and then sitting down to it and finding yourself not hungry!

 

*Children that don't understand NO the first time around... ::sigh::

 

*Cars that pass you because the car infront of you is going slow... right after you turn your signal on to pass that car!! *puckers*

 

*People that continue to talk or argue over you trying to talk to them!

 

*Finding that the person in the bathroom before you used the last bit of the toilet paper and didn't replace the roll.

 

*Realizing there is no such thing as a Money Tree ::damn::

 

Okay, play along if you wish... It actually helps release the tension... although it doesn't compare to a body massage :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!! I am a new visitor of yours.

How about this :

Having a really, terrible,horrible, nasty day at work.

Anonymous said...

Yay..a meme!!

yes. I would have to agree wholeheartedly with all of it.

I had the dinner thing happen to me TONIGHT!

Smooches!
~Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh... I wasn't hungry when I sat down to eat either...

But you know what I did? I actually DIDN'T eat it! Usually , I just eat anyway. But I'm really trying to change my eating habits!

I think Heather is a genius for coming up with this!!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

mine are
1-people who ride on someones tail while driving.
2-People who eat and then leave without offering to help.
3-When you ask for more napkins at the drive thru and the person can not speak a word of English.
4- The cap missing off the toothpaste ect..

Anonymous said...

LOL...I need to do this.  
I just haven't felt much like it today.

Our air conditioning is out.  We're gonna roast.  :(

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

i saw this in heathers journal
i knew it would spread just as fast as thankful thursday (if not faster, lol)
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny stuff, Pickle~Jenn...especially the two: car passing, and finding the person in the bathroom before you got back to refill the tp :)

Anonymous said...

Mine is wet towels on the bathroom floor. Drives me crazy!!!
Yours were spot on too hun
HUgs, Marina

Anonymous said...

Mine are work related:
People reading the paper and leaving it open instead of closing it back up/folding it so it's not all over the table, or messing up the sections to take only what interests them to read it at another spot (but leaving the front page of the section behind, so it's "gutless" and you turn the page, expecting page 3 but getting page 10).
People eating lunch and not wiping their crumbs off the table--or leaving behind their trash.  
Why don't they realize their mother doesn't work there?  Would it kill them to wipe down the table?  (I have to resist the urge to straighten.  And yet, I can't.)  lol
Anna

Anonymous said...

I'd fill the whole damn first page of entries up doing this!