Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Time for Ticked Off Tuesday!!!

This is from Heather... over at This~n~That...

Here's how it works: It's just the little annoyances that we don't really think about when asked, and maybe not  often enough be called Pet Peeves, but make us groan and shake our heads when they happen.  List as many or as few as you want.

 

Ticked Off Tuesday...

*Men... For many reasons... mainly my dear husband these last few days... we just aren't ::clicking::  Stress is to blame, I believe... I love him to death... but I think I could ring his neck... ha!

 

*The "Good" Foods not being good for you... ::by the way, I lost 5.2lbs in the first week of WW::

 

*Cat litter on the floor... Don't ask me why!!!  It always manages to escape where it is supposed to stay!!

 

*My kids being monsters :(  It frustrates me when they are perfectly fine at home... but when we get somewhere... they misbehave!!

 

*Colds or Allergies... what ever is killing me and making me have green gunk ::TMI??::

 

Okay, there you go... Have fun!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO...Great idea Heather and Jenn...HA!

Anonymous said...

good for you at ww
hope your cold goes away green gunk is no fun
lol
:)
em

Anonymous said...

5.2 pounds in one week?? Wow!! You go girl!! Keep up the good work!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

My cat's cat litter drives me crazy too.  Stepping on litter barefoot is just icky.

Anonymous said...

Green gunk, huh?
Mine's yellow.  LMAO

We're citrusy!  

About the cat litter thing...that's exactly why I don't have an indoor cat.  I love them, but I DETEST litter boxes.  

As for Derek, you guys'll work things out.  I have faith.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

GREAT job so far on WW!!! Keep us posted on that!!
YAY I'm in! lol

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the weight loss!  Good girl  :)

C~