Thursday, March 2, 2006

~It's (my) Friday!~

 
Ah, Thursday.  One of my most favorite days of the week, by all means. 
 
Yet, this Thursday feels kinda different.  Maybe its because of the weather... it has been raining since Monday on and off... kinda puts you in a downer if you aren't careful.  Maybe it feels weird because it feels like it shouldn't be Thursday.  This weekend has gone by so quickly, it isn't even funny.
 
I'm also really tired today.  I had a hard time staying awake at work today... sad huh?  I don't know why though.  My TV was turned off at 1030pm and I don't remember waking up until around 4am when Derek came home.  I did have a lot of dreams though.  Interesting ones.  Maybe it had to do with me watching "Ghost Hunters" last night?  I oh so like that show :)
 
For the longest time I can remember having dreams about this big house... with multiple rooms and a secret stair way that lead through another hidden room with a window that opens out to the back yard.  I feel like I've been in this house before... like its not something I made up.  After I have dreams that involve that house, I just feel kinda outta wack. 
 
Weird?
 
Btw, did any one watch "One Tree Hill" last night??  Goodness, how real it was!!  I think it was a pretty good episode until the end.  I won't say anything in detail about the ending, in case someone didn't see it and DVR'd it.  But I wasn't too happy with it... Maybe they'll make it up to the viewers next episode- when ever that is!!
 
Guess what I get to do tonight... which I should be doing right now... Can you guess?
 
Cleaning house!!  Ugh.  No fun.  Actually, I have to fold laundry and I can't stand folding the laundry.  I guess I'll be spending my Friday and Saturday cleaning house though, we are having company on Sunday.
See, Derek is having me DVR the "UFC" fight on Saturday night while he is at work and then Sunday evening, Derek will have his buddies over to have pizza and beer and watch the fight.  Good thing I don't mind the "UFC" fights and his friends, huh?  It should be fun.  Maybe I'll invite my friend Amy over for some extra "girl power" in the room ;)
 
Well, I know it wasn't a long entry... but I need to get my booty in gear and fold some laundry!!  Yippee... not :X
 
Have a great Thursday evening,
~Jenn~
 
PS. Only 77 more days until Disneyland :)  Woooo Hoooo!!!!
PSS. Mr. Zachary took 3 steps for Grampy (my dad) today... plus, he did a whole bunch of solo standing... once for up to 30 seconds!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan didn't stand on his own until he was 13 months old - and then only when the vacuum cleaner was on.  When it was off, he'd fall on his butt (it was actually very funny).  He finally walked at 14 months, and then he took off, never to crawl again.  Don't worry about when Zach will walk, it'll happen soon enough.  

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes, the housecleaning. Never quite goes away!

I agree with you so much, on the weather comment. The clouds move in, the gloom takes over. But the nice weather isn't too far off. Warm and sunny, and for you, the trip to Disney!


Have a good Thursday yourself!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I hate housework! I have been cleaning a little each day..It is so nice here I just want to get in my car and ride.
Way to go Zack!

Anonymous said...

yay zach!  its soon i know it...hell be all over that house !  gosh it just seems like he was learning to crawl!
have fun folding laundry!
ttyl
<3, em

Anonymous said...

yeah disney.  How cute on the 3 steps. I remember when my kids did that.  It's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!!! Zach's getting so big and strong!! :-D

~Jenn~

http://journals.aol.com/icewitch96/JennsWorld

Anonymous said...

I get behind on my j reading, and little Zachy takes 3 steps??!!!   Awww...

I have 12 more days until Disneyland!  Woohoo :D
Anna