Sunday, March 5, 2006

~Really, What Happened to the Weekend?~

I'm at a lost to where the weekend has gone.

I can't believe that it is almost Sunday afternoon right now... I feel like it was just Thursday!!

I guess all the laundry that I did and folded made up for most of my weekend... lol.  Maybe it was all the naps that I took with my babies too.  Who knows, but it surely doesn't feel like it should be Sunday afternoon.

This evening Derek is having some friends over to watch the "UFC: 58" fight.  Its all good, because I love watching the fights.  It was on last night on PPV, so I bought it and recorded it to DVR.  I had strick instructions to not watch the fight, because Derek wanted me to watch it with him and his buddies... but around 930pm I just had to switch over to it.  Sssh, don't tell Derek okay???

So tonight will be pizza and the fight... hopefully my friend Amy will come over and hang out too.  That way I won't be out numbered by boys :)

It is so ugly outside right now.  The wind has picked up and by this evening, the rain will be pouring.  It is going to be like this for most of the week too.  I just hope that the weather stops being a pain by the time we go to Pismo!!  I won't want to be in a trailer for 3 days while it is raining.  No fun No fun!!

The weather report for Pismo Beach says that it will be raining pretty much on and off until Saturday.  I wish I could see what the forcast would be the following Mon-Thurs!!  Cross your fingers that we get nice weather, okay??

My boy has been doing some more solo standing.  Every once in a while he'll take a step or two to some other object of furniture or what not... but no true walking.  I can't wait to see him just take off some day soon... he looks like such a little man, it will be just too cute!!

Well, Miss Rowan is whining that she wants a bagel for lunch.  I guess that means that I need to "Step Away from the Computer" for a moment to make one for her...

Have a great Sunday,
~Pickle Jenn~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time flies, doesn't it?  Doug and I were just talking about that this morning.  He has Friday and Saturday off...goes back on Sunday morning.  It truly sucks.  I feel like we never get anything accomplished in such a short time.  I wish he had 3 days off in a row.  

Enjoy your fight tonight!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

keeping my fingers crossed for you guyz trip...i hope the weather clears up there...i hate the "winter season"  so gloomy...It seems even more so now that i'm not in the desert anymore.  have fun tonight watching the fight.
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Just think life could be worse.  We are on our 130 something day of no rain here in Phoenix, AZ.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

soon he'll be running all over the house, lol You have a nice evening.  Being surround bye all those men, I'll be right over.

Anonymous said...

FIGHT NIGHT WAS SWEET MY MEN WON MUCH PROPS TO RICH FRANKLIN AND GSP (GEORGES ST PIERRE) WOHOOOO HAHA MY LUIS WAS JEALOUS HE SAYS RICH IS MY BOYFRIEND :) I WISH

Anonymous said...

No matter how much I expect the weekend to be a slower time, it always wizzes by.  Monday is almost a relief, lol, that everyone is back at school.  Well, at least for another week (we go on break soon).
Hope the week is going well for you :D
Anna

Anonymous said...

Weekends sure do seem to fly by.  Even when you're not super busy.  

Hopefully your weather is great for Pismo Beach!  Keeping my fingers crossed ;)

Luv~Heather