Friday, March 3, 2006

~The Second Thing I've Learned Today~

So I'm onto my second thing that I've learned today...

First was the fact that my stupid alarm clock turns off if you hit the snooze button more than three times...

And the second...

Well, I've learned that if you take a 3 hour nap, there is no way in hell that you'll be going to bed at your normal time of 10pm!!

Yup, I took a three hour nap today with my baby boy... Miss Rowan played Miss Independent and napped on her own in her room- where she also napped for 3+ hours.

 

I guess our day of shopping at Target and then having lunch at Chili's with my friends wore us out...

I guess I'll be finding out what is on TV around 1130pm and midnight tonight... lol.

Have a great Friday evening all.

~Jenn~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 hour nap sounds wonderful.  I hope you enjoy late night tv.  LOL. Have a good day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Naps are wonderful things...but you're right.  They totally wreak havoc on your normal bedtime routines.  

Hope you were able to get some sleep last night!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Naps can definitely mess with a routine!! lol...WHat did you find on tv?..lmao

Anonymous said...

I do that a lot too its hard to get back into a routine once you mess it up...did you find anything on tv?
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Oh Well, you obviously needed that nap :)

Luv~Heather