Friday, March 3, 2006

~You Learn Something Every Day~

Do you know what I learned today?

I learned that if I hit my snooze button 3 times... that the alarm actually shuts off and won't go off again.

Yup, good thing I found that out on a day that I didn't really have anything important to do besides take Rowan to school.

Usually, I'm up at 645am on the days I need to take her to school.  Today, I woke up at 720!!!  Eeek... we are usually out the door at 745am!!  Surprisingly, we made it out before 8am... we flew around the house.  lol.

I have to go to Target today.  Fun stuff... I swear, I need to look into buying stock into that company for all the money that I spend at that store.  I need stuff like toilet paper, plastic garbage bags and other what not stuff...

I am also going to pick up "The Lady and the Tramp"!!  I love that movie and Rowan has been begging me to get it for her since her YaYa picked it up the other day.  I've already told her I would, so I guess today will be the day. 

Its probably a good thing that we'll be out of the house for a while today.  Poor Derek didn't get home from work and into bed until around 845 this morning.  His shift actually ends at 4am.  He is one sleepy boy... So it will be good to be out and let it be quiet in the house for him.

Thankfully he only has two more nights of work and then is off for four days.  I'm sure he'll be enjoying his time off and getting some extra rest.

Well, I think I need to get a going.  Got some more laundry to fold... I swear it is never ending... plus I want to watch the movie Derek got for me the other day "The Craft".  I love that movie :)

I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful Friday and enjoys their weekend.

~Jenn~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh... I love The Craft. Such a good movie.



Denielle

Anonymous said...

I have found out the snooze buttom thing many of times!
never learn though!
good luck with the laundry!
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

I do laundry everyday, I loathe it!!
I feel your pain.
Three times! Lucky, mine goes off when I hit it just once, I've gotten in trouble many times because of it!
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

SOunds like fun!!! Just be thankful  you have the money to spend at Target!! LOL..Thats awesome..get RO her movie..too cute..I love that movie too!! lol

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Oh, it is my favorite Disney movie by far....I can sing all the songs.  LOL

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to buy Lady and the Tramp for my kiddos too.  

I miss Target.  They're building one in my town, but it's not here yet.  I adore that store.  <sigh>  

Glad you made it to school on time!!!!  =)

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Lady And The Tramp is one of my favorite
disney movies!
Love,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Normally, when I wake up late like that, my day is SHOT! I think you made a great comeback!

Enjoy the movie!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I love to go to target and spend money, which I do often too. LOL.  Hope the hubby gets some well needed rest that's a long day at work.

Anonymous said...

I can't hit the snooze button.  For some reason I feel too guilty and I can't go back to sleep if I do hit it.  LOL!  "Lady and the Tramp" is a great Disney classic, a good one to have!  We still have it on video from when Bethany was little.
Hugs and love,
Lisa