Tuesday, April 25, 2006

~Best Wishes and Healing Thoughts~

This is Daniel...

Daniel.jpg 

Daniel is the son of Laura from Adventures in Juggling.

Tomorrow he is going in for surgery to remove his G-tube that he has had for a while now.

Please keep him in your thoughts and stop by to give your best wishes... I know I will.

 

Also, please stop by Nae's journal and let her know that you are thinking about her.

They had a scare with her Poppy today... and well, after the passing of her Grammie, I'm sure she could use some well wishes and love.

::Nae's American Idol Blog::

Hugs to You all,
~Pickle Jenn~

 

*photo of Daniel by Laura*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep Laura and her beautiful son Daniel in my thoughts...don't worry about Nae-Nae..false alarm with the G-Pop....see, he was the one they (hospice) said would go first and now that Granny passed we think he just doesn't want to fight the inevitable anymore.  The Docs got him stabilized and sent him home so he's okay, but thanks anyway sweetie, I love you sooo much!

~V~

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well for your pop and i will keep Daniel and his family in my prayers. SUNSHINE GIRL

Anonymous said...

i'll say a prayer for both.
hope all is well
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for them, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oh no!  Poor Nae.  She just can't win, can she?  

I didn't realize Daniel was having surgery tomorrow either.  I'm so far behind on my reading.  I should be ashamed of myself, I know.

I am all caught up on your journal though!  (As you can probably tell by all the comment alerts you're getting.  LOL)

I'll send some love Laura's way!  Thanks for letting us know.

Love,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I will keep little Daniel in my prayers.. and I know that our sweet Nae is going through a lot of stress right now, with her grandmas recent death, and now her grandpa.  I haven't had a chance to get over to her 'other' journal, but I will...soon..

Thanks..

Hugs,
Jackie