Thursday, April 20, 2006

~Taking a Stab at the Thursday Thirteen~

Okay, so I see lots of people doing the Thursday Thirteen around here and the rest of Blogland...

Laura does it every week... never fails... and always comes up with really great themes.

Anna just tried it for the first time this week...

So, I'm taking a cue from Anna and going to take a stab at the Thursday Thirteen myself.

The purpose of the Thursday Thirteen is to get to know the other players more and more each week by them doing these lists of thirteen things about themselves...

Well, since I'm highly anticipating my trip to Disneyland- 25 days people!- I thought I'd do a list of thirteen regarding that.

 

Thirteen Things I Want to Do in Disneyland:

1.  Take a picture with Cinderella- my mom has a picture of me with Cinderella from when I was younger.  I thought it would be cute to get another one at 24!

2.  Ride as many rides as possible- I have to admit... I'm a roller coaster junky.  I'm afraid of them... but I love them!!  I love the adrenaline that comes with riding them.

3.  Take a picture with Tinkerbell- I saw over at Kathleen's journal a picture that she took with her honey and baby boy with Tinkerbell in their hands... I know it is in Disneyworld... but I'm sure Disneyland might have something like that.

4.  Eat Some Nummy Food- I can't wait to hit up Downtown Disney and enjoy some good food that neither Derek or I have to cook!

5.  Go to Disneylandright when it opens and not leave until it closes- I want to "Party it Up" in Disneyland with out have to take a nap break!

6.  Ride "It's a Small World"- who can pass up the all time favorite?

7.  Enjoy my alone time with my honey

8.  Ride the new "Space Mountain" as many times as I can- I loved the old version... so the new one must be even better!

9.  Not let the kids and rude people bother me- I have a hard time dealing with rude people and kids that are unruly.  I'm making a deal with myself to not let that stuff bothering me while I'm on vacation.

10. Get a good nights sleep- with a dog who sleeps on your legs... a kid that plays with your hair in his sleep... and a husband that snores, I'm dying for some good sleep!!

11. Miss my Kids- awww... who wouldn't miss their kids though?

12. Make a Wish in the Wishing Well- do you think my wish for a million dollars would come true?

13. Buy myself and the kids Mickey Ears- personalized and all!!  Wouldn't a family photo with ears be cute??

 

Okay, so that was my attempt.  It was harder than I thought!!  I thought I'd have lots of things I'd want to do in Disneyland pop into my head- but I was wrong!!  Making that list was tough...

Time to get going...

If you play along, leave me your link!!

~Pickle Jenn~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! i bet you CANNOT WAIT! that tip sounds so much fun!
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Pickle Woman!!!
I would love love love to visit Disneyland!!!
Love,
Connie

Anonymous said...

kewl!!!!
I have a following!! Actaully I followed and my good friend here jumped in too.
I wanna see those pics and as far as rude people and kids....just look into the eyes of that handsome husband of yours....this is a second honeymoon.
Here's to hoping time flies this next month.
hugs!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Yay!  You did it :D
Great list, I want to go back there now.  Alone!  lol.
Anna

Anonymous said...

WHat a neat entry.  I hope you do all that and more on your trip!  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

they were great. I know your going to have a great time at Disney. I think the picture with everyone wearing ears is great. Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Your 13 sound fun!!
hugs,
Kathi