Saturday, April 15, 2006

~Ooo Ooo~

Ooo Ooo... look at me.  I'm making my second entry in 3 days. 

Alright Jennifer :)

 

I'm taking a bit of time right now from straightening up the house to type type type ...

My kids are napping and Derek is at training... it is very quiet.

I'm actually thinking about napping... yet that will prevent me from sleeping tonight, so I'm not sure if I want to really take one.

 

Yesterday, I took just about a two hour nap... and then couldn't fall asleep until well after 1130pm.  I just couldn't shut off my mind... I hate that.  I was almost in tears because my mind was just going and going...

I just wanted to go to sleep.  Finally, after 1130, I was asleep... only to wake up when Derek came to bed at 1am (after he got home from dog training!!).

Then of course... my husband fell asleep and proceeded to snore!  He usually doesn't snore, but lately, over the last week or so... he snores up a storm.  I couldn't sleep.  I ended up throwing my pillow over my head and fell asleep.

I can't handle it and I don't know what is causing him to snore... but if it continues, he'll be sleeping in another room :)

 

Okay, enough complaining.

 

Tonight I'm going to dinner with my family... sans Derek.  He won't be home from training in time to go with us.  So, it will be my parents, brother, grandma and the kiddos and I.  We are going to The Olive Garden.  Yum Yum.  I can't wait.  Chicken Scampi!!  And of course the bread sticks...

Doesn't that sound delicious!?!

 

Then when I get home, we will be watching the UFC fight... I love that stuff... I'm really surprised that I do too, because I used to not be able to stand that type of stuff.  Now, I watch the Ultimate Fighter on FX and all the UFC fights on PayPerView.  Guess that just goes to show that your taste can change sometimes, right?

 

And of course, tomorrow is Easter!!

I can't wait for the "easter bunny" to hide the eggs for the kids... I think Rowan is going to have a blast.  I'm not sure if Zachary will get the idea of having to find the eggs, but we are going to try with him anyways.  The kids have their own sets of eggs to find... so that will make it a little easier on us.  And no... we don't hide hard boiled eggs.  So if a plastic egg gets lost somewhere... its not that big of a deal :)

 

Well, there is a load of laundry that needs to be folded calling my name... oh joy!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday evening and a great Easter!

~Jenn~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

I love UFC too....we never rent the PPV....although i would
like too ~ it's expensive...lol  Maybe i'm just a tighta$$..hehe
Yum Olive Garden ~ enjoy your evening with your family!
Hope ya'll have a very Happy Easter ~ take lots of pics =)
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

have a happy easter jenn!!!
hope you can sleep ok tonight
ttyl
emily

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo for Jenn!  ;)

Dinner sounds great... I haven't been to Olive Garden in a long time....

Yeah, I'm with you on the snoring thing!  I like white noise, but that's different :)

Hope the kids enjoy tomorrow!  We only hide hard boiled eggs outside, if the weather is nice.  If not... then its the plastic ones only inside.  Don't want to learn the hard way on that one... LOL

Happy Easter!

Cat

Anonymous said...

I bet Derek is snoring because he is so overtired.  That's what happens with my hubby.  That and when he gains weight, which isn't Derek's problem!  Hope you had fun with the family and Olive Garden!  Me loves those breadsticks!  YUMMY!!  HAPPY EASTER TO THE PICKLE FAMILY!!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Easter and a great dinner tonight. I hope you get some sleep. I hope Derek stops his snoring.

Anonymous said...

Jenn.. You had me laughing about your hubby's snoring!  I know it's not funny, but it's the way you told it... or maybe just the way I read it.  Anyway..you actually made me giggle out loud! lol

I hope you have a wonderful easter, Jenn!!

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

My DH just came back from a fishing trip down south with our son, he came back with allergies in full bloom........he snored like a bear the first night home and of course I wanted to kill him or maybe just bruise him badly with all those jabs to his ribs! I need sleep too! lol lol lol

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a busy weekend. Plug Derek's nose up so that he can't snore and keep you awake! LOL.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Mmm...the Olive Garden.  Now I'm hungry, Jenn!  Thanks a lot!  ::wink::