Wednesday, April 5, 2006

~My Little Man's First Hair Cut~

As promised I'm here to share the pictures of Mr. Zachary Justice getting his hair cut for the first time...

I'm very proud of my Little Man for being as good as was when he got his hair cut.  I guess its good to bribe your children every once in a while huh??

So here we go...
     gettingstartedresized.jpg
Us getting ready to get started... Yes, that is me... Don't laugh... You all know you look funny too when you are getting your hair done too :)
     firstclipresized.jpg
There goes the first clip... He was pretty still the whole time... Thats my good boy!!
     Gettingthebackresized.jpg
Trimming up the back... it was surprisingly long... When wet, it went down to the bottom of his neck!
                    alittleoffthetopresized.jpg
There goes his mohawk... She did leave the top a little longer so we could spike it or put it in a "small" mohawk.
                     Illholdstillforthatsuckerresized.jpg
           Yup, we bribed him... a See's sucker did the trick :)
     Noworriesresized.jpg
No worries for this Little Man... He's got his Mama and his Sucker... He is all good...
                      Whatchalookinatresized.jpg
                        Hey! Who invited the paparazzi??

Hope you all enjoyed the pics :)

~Pickle Jenn~

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable!  And getting so big!  

I'm glad he was a good boy.. I'm sure the sucker helped :)

Cat

Anonymous said...

lol~Those are good! He is adorable! all grown up.shaving is next mom....
thank you for sharing,
Cassie

Anonymous said...

How cuuute! :)

Anonymous said...

Aaaah, Jenn, he really is looking like a boy. No more baby face or anything. I can't believe how good he was for his first haircut. We're growing Dima's out, he has this curly blonde hair, so it will look good as a surfer style.

I love little Z man- too cute.

Love Ya

Anonymous said...

awww jenn soooo adorable :)
good idea with the sucker
lol
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Awwww, too cute!!!!!!!!!!  I didn't think he needed a haircut though.  But, then again, my son had long curls before I actually got him his first haircut at 16 months.  LOL!  It killed me to cut those curls off, but he looked like a little girl.  Here they don't allow the child to sit on your lap anymore for insurance purposes.  Really sucks!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

HEHE!  Lucky you, Ihad to cut Julie's hair 4 times before her first birthday myself, her hair grew like weeds!  Now, it looks like weeds LOL, it's so thin and stringy, she don't get that from me!

Do I see purple in your hair????

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute!!
I loved the photos, now where is the one of your do?? :D
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

wow he is getting so BIG!!
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Awww love the pics...
Zach is sooo handsome =)
What a good lil' boy he was being...hehe
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

that is so cute, awwww. I remember when my twin boy. Now 15 got his first haircut. He was awful.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like that first haircut! lol  What a doll he is!  Wonder how much hair he ingested from that sucker?? lol

Who WAS taking those pictures??  Daddy?  

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Those See's suckers really do the trick!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!  He did awesome!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

awww...these pictures were just precious....

Anonymous said...

These pictures were great!  I can't believe how much Zach is looking like Rowan.  You can definitely tell they're siblings!  

Autumn does a great job getting her hair cut too....but Parker is a different story.  Ugghh.  Haircuts in our family now rank in the 'nightmare' range.  LOL  

Good job, Zachary!!!