Thursday, April 27, 2006

~Thirsday Thirteen~

Once again, it is time for the Thursday Thirteen!!
 
I'm going to try it again folks... it seems that the more you do it, the better at it you become.
 
So, here goes:
 
The Thursday Thirteen
 
Thirteen Things I Need to do Before Derek Gets Home Tomorrow!
 
1. Laundry- I'm sure my honey will need some clean clothes to wear after being out in the desert for 6 days!
 
2. Dishes- I have used the minimal amount of dishes since he has left.  In fact, I haven't emptied the dish washer since Saturday.  So, I guess the small pile of dishes in the sink need to be cleaned.
 
3. Clean our bathroom- this has been an on going "chore" of mine that finally needs to be taken care of.  I promised it would be spit-shine clean when he came home... guess I better get on it!
 
4. Clean our sheets- honey loves to have clean sheets... and since I like to try to clean them at least once a week... its time to do it!
 
5. Fold and put away the laundry in our room- its a small pile... one that should have been done right when I got it out of the dryer... but I've neglected it.
 
6. Put together a Menu for the weekend- I want my honey to come home to a nice dinner on Friday night.  BBQ Steak and Corn on the Cob sound yummy?
 
7. Pick up Diet Pepsi- gotta have something to drink with the BBQ dinner.
 
8. Sweep the Floors- just something that needs to be done... not particularly because Derek is coming home.
 
9. Have Rowan draw a Welcome Home card- Rowan has been missing her Daddy and this will be a perfect way to welcome him home!
 
10. Pick up a new DVD- I'm going to Target on Friday morning and picking up a new DVD to watch would be a great way to spend time after a wonderful BBQ'd meal.
 
11. Buy an "I Love You" card- just cause I do.
 
12. Make sure the house is clean- TWICE!!
 
and last but not least...
 
13. Shave my legs- because my honey doesn't need to come home to an Amazon woman!!!
 
LMAO at that one...
 
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments.
 
Have a Happy Thursday People...
Hugs,
~Jenn~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol !!!
I usually dont worry about my legs too much when my husband isnt around either.
BUT
seeing hes got 7 mos
i have noticed it on my own, lol!
cannot go around having legs like an animal! lol
so now i shave them for me, lol.
wow you really find out that you are a "person" by youself i guess and sorta realize who you are without anyone.
ok i'm rambling, lol
sorry
ttyl! lol
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

I must have almost the same list, lol I better get going with the laundry and the cleaning.  Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Loved the list..
MMM BBQ =)
What DVD are you buying..?  I watched
"The Wedding Date" last week...it was really cute!
I buy Jeff cards just because too...he has kept every
one i have ever given him, and I the ones he gets me...
I guess we are cheesy like that...lol  I'm glad he's sentimental
about things like that though...enjoy your weekend!
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!
I loved the last one!
Does he realize how lucky he is?
great list!
Laura