Tuesday, April 4, 2006

~Birthday Wishes~

My birthday is now 39 days away and counting... so I thought I'd share with you all my birthday wish list.
 
I don't usually do wish lists... but my brother (who's birthday is on Friday...) had made out a wish list for his birthday and I thought it was a pretty good idea... so I thought I'd bite off his style and do one myself... I'm sure my family and friends will find shopping for me much easier now ;)
 
Here it goes:
 
*Flat iron... mine really sucks! It refuses to flatten my fluffy hair!
 
*Gift Card to Lane Bryant or Old Navy... hey, I've got a trip to Disneyland coming up, I need me something to wear...
 
*Gift Card to Victoria's Secret... no explanation needed
 
*Gift Certificate for a massage... those kids of mine really can make for a tense shoulder and neck area
 
*Lancome or Clinique make-up... you can never have too much make-up
 
*Shoes, shoes and more shoes... same as with the make-up, you can never have too many
 
*Borders Gift Card... there are a few books I really want to read, so that would help out with the purchase of them
 
*Target Gift Card... I can ALWAYS find something at Target
 
*Money works too... muahahaha
 
And of course, last but not least...
 
*Anything Dooney :)... because you know I love me some Dooney!!
 
I'm not asking for too much now, am I??
 
A girl can always dream...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont cha just LOVE wishlists, lol
great things :)
ttyl
<3, em

Anonymous said...

Well, all i need now is an address, or I'll be sending your stuff to MYSELF HAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

It's a good idea, I like yours :)

I'm with Nae, I need an address now..

And to coordinate things with others... LOL.

You don't want to end up with all the same gifts ;)

Have a good one...

Cat



Anonymous said...

what a nice gift list hopefully your family is reading this now and you get it all. 39 days until your birthday. How old?

Anonymous said...

Great birthday list and hope you get everything on it.  Hugs and happy birthday early!!  
Lisa


Anonymous said...

You dream big girl!!!  I used to dream like that when I worked full time and I usually got what I wanted too!  Great ideas for birthday gifts.  Now, all you need is some very rich relatives to grant your wishes.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa who thinks only the young count down the days until their next birthday.  Yes, I am turning 40 this year, so what of it?  LOL!

Anonymous said...

You should make a wish list on amazon for your purses, iron and stuff, thats the easiest way to do it.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I'd say dream and dream BIG!!   No problem with that.   :)

Michele

Anonymous said...

Hope you get everything u want and more =)
Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Okay, I suppose I could google it... but what the heck is DOONEY???  lol

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I can only dream about anything Dooney...lol  I can't bring myself to spend that much money on a purse!  Great wish list.  I hope you get it all!

Luv~Heather