Tuesday, April 18, 2006

~Stomach Virus~

So, have you all heard about the Stomach Virus that is running havoc in Northern California?

I have...

First hand.

 

YUCK!

 

Yup, I was sick from Sunday evening into the wee-morning hours of Monday... I won't go into detail, but I thought for sure I was going to die.

Okay, maybe not die... but I was feelin' something awful!!

 

So, needless to say... I'm behind on commenting and I'll try to get around to it soon!

 

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend... I did... or well, until I was sick.  I will come back with pictures and stories!

Hugs and Love to all,
~Jenn~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you drink plenty of gatorade
so you won't get dehydrated!  Feel
better soon!
Love,
Connie

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to the easter pictures?
Sorry to hear you are sick.  cold gingerale might help.

Anonymous said...

Just a quickie, but I wanted to say that I hope you are feeling better soon sweety!  Sorry you had to go through this.
BIG HUGS,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I sure hope your feeling better soon. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

hope you are getting better!
cannot wait to see some pics!
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were sick!  Hope you're all better now...

I hope that bug doesn't head eastward ;)

Waiting for the pics and stories...

Cat

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were sick on Easter weekend
Hope you are feelin alot better now
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart, thats awful...

BIG hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

you poor thing!
I hope the kids stay healthy.....I am watching like a hawk around here. daniel's surgery is Wednesday and I want him to stay healthy.
drink lots of fluids and feel better hun.
hugs
laura

Anonymous said...

YUCK!!!  I've heard alot of people complain about the same thing.  I hope it stays far away from New Jersey!!!

Feel Better!
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Uggh...hate it!!  Hope your feeling better.  Just thinking about being sick turns my stomach.   :)~

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/SamNsmile5/LettingItAllSinkIn

Anonymous said...

Girl, I had that Virus about 2 weeks ago, so did my kids, their mom, my MIL, and the Hubby.  We were ALL miserable!

Hope you feel better!!

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

I haven't, but as you know, have experienced some tummy trouble as of late.
I hope you are feeling better. :)
Anna

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I'm coming down with something right now...ugh!!

Luv~Heather