Tuesday, November 29, 2005

~Bad Journaler~

Darn.

 

I'm so a horrible journaler right now.

 

I can't believe its been almost a week since I posted an entry...

Plus, I haven't been making my normal comments either, although I am reading your journals... Don't think I'm not.  I just haven't been in the whole Journaling/Commenting mood.

 

Lets see... I need to do a quick update!

 

Thanksgiving was good.  Lots of yummy food and great company.

 

The wedding was a blast.  I can't remember the last time I had such a good time... Derek and I both enjoyed ourselves.  I promise I'll post pics soon!  I just have a hard time finding the time to do it!!

 

The kids are good.

Some how Mr. Z caught a cold and passed it on to my Daddy and I.

Yeah, that made the whole wedding experience fun!  But we are all over it now... So that is a good thing!

 

The weather here has finally turned towards Winter!!  It is a whole 48 degrees here with wind and rain!!  It hasn't been above 60 degrees since last week... when it went from the 70's to the 50's!!

 

Well, thats about it for now.

I promise I'll come back sooner than later with a real entry and some of those promised pictures!!

 

Hugs from the Pickle Girl!!

 

~Jenn~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here.  The atmosphere has been anything but enjoyable.

It's 65 here, and in the 40's in Cali...that just doesn't seem right to me.  We will have a high of 35 on Thursday, so I guess that's normal for this time of year, who the heck knows anymore.  

Can't wait to see the pics!  I have pics from a wedding...you guys will never see them!  BAD NAE!

~V~

Anonymous said...

Ah honey, we all go through those journaling
dry spots.  
Love you!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Glad u had a good thanksgiving....
can't wait to see the pics!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I think we have YOUR weather and you have OUR weather!  Take it back!  Bring on the cold!!!!!  Sorry you haven't been in the mood to write in your journal.  I'm like that some days and don't think I have anything to say, but once I start, out comes all this stuff I didn't even know I wanted to write about!  LOL!
Hugs and love,
Lisa who can't wait to see pics

Anonymous said...

waiting for pics!!!
love ya!
laura

Anonymous said...

I'm glady ou guys had a good time at the wedding!  Those are always fun....well most of the time they are...lol  

Can't wait to see pics!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm getting caught up with ya here. I have been a bad Journaler too. We'll get it right.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I am much for blogging lately, myself...

Anonymous said...

I am a bad journaler and commentor lately. It must be something in the water. ;)
hugs,
Kathi