Wednesday, November 9, 2005

~Monday Photo Shoot~

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Before and After

Over at By the Way...

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Do "Before and After" photos on any subject you like. The idea is to show change over a bit of time. Some easy ideas would be haircuts, cleaned-up rooms, kittens growing up into cats, and etc. And yes, this means you can dip into your collection of old photos (they certainly qualify as "before").

I thought long and hard about this one... In fact, I'm still not sure if this a good example of a Before and After.  But in our minds and hearts, there was a before and after with Zachary...

Here is a picture of Zachary BEFORE we found out about his heart condition... I know I've posted this pictures before (way back when...) but I think it works for this Photo Shoot:
   RoandZachbefore3-18-05.jpg
See how sickly he looks... Now that I look back at these pictures, it really breaks my heart!!

And here is a picture of Zachary AFTER we got home in April and his little ticker was all better...
   Zach4-8-05.jpg

What a difference huh??

And here is he now... Just a little over a month ago!
ZachPismoBath.jpg  So there you go...

That is my Monday Photo Shoot: Before and After!!


~Pickle Jenn~

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a heart touching before and after.
He is cute as can be!
=)
Love
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Poor lil fella...he has come along way!!!
He is just precious....i adore the last picture
You are so blessed Jenn =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Aww, Pickles, that was perfect.

By the way, hehe, I read your comment.... and did just that!

~Feeling Good Nae (even if it's only for a half an hour)  *winks*

Anonymous said...

PERFECT choice for a Before and After photo shoot!!!!  I never realized how sick he looked until I saw the before and after you put in awhile ago.  Now look at him?!?!  He is a roly poly little man!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad lil zach is better now ; )  he is such a cutie!
take care
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lisa!

I never saw it when you first posted the before picture... but compared to the after... WOW!

He's still a beautiful boy, though :)

Great choice, Pickle!

Cat

Anonymous said...

Some entries are just classic. Look at the happy outcome here!


Love you guys!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I still get chills, thinking how close we came to missing the after. What a sweet boy you guys are blessed with! As much as I agree how hard,and scary that all wa, that is how we met and for that, I have to be selfish and say I am thankful!
I must also say how YOUNG Rowan looks in the 1st pic! Why do these kids grow up so fast!
kisses to Zach for a fabulous after pic.
Hugs
Laura

Anonymous said...

HE IS THE CUTEST THING.  AWWWWW MAKES U WANT TO TREASURE EVERY MOMENT WITH HIM

Anonymous said...

((((((Jennifer))))))

This must have been so hard to do. You're so very strong, such a great Mama, and I admire every square inch of you! (((GREAT BIG HUG)))

The Z Man is My Cute and Cuddley HERO!!

Love ya'll Bunches and Bunches,

Aunt Barbie @>---------

Anonymous said...

MY gosh, Jennifer, what a difference. I started reading your journal after Z's surgery. My niece also has a heart condition and she is 14 and doing great.....

Anonymous said...

Wow Zach is a blessing. You are so very lucky that you got it caught when you did. Hugs

Anonymous said...

What a difference...WOW!! I too came to your journal by way of Lisa's during the time Zachary was so sick...I have been MIA a while..dumb AOL...so I have a lot of catching up to do...
huggies
Christie

Anonymous said...

That was pitiful, you are so lucky you got him treated quickly.
That is scary they did not catch it sooner.
Boy he has made up for lost time.
He is one cute healthy little man!

Anonymous said...

Wow!  What a difference!  He's such a cutie!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Poor Z :(
I feel so bad that he ever went through that time, he doesn't even resemble that baby you brought home.
I just love him
-Jolene

Anonymous said...

Bless his heart.

He looks so much better now!!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I looked at these awhile ago, but didn't have a free minute to comment.  

You're right though...it's terrible how sick he actually did look.  It's just so hard to tell with babies.  But now he's all fat and healthy...Thank God.

I think these are great 'before and after' pictures, Jenn!

XO,
bridgett