Tuesday, November 15, 2005

~A Tid-Bit Ticked Off~

(doing this through Internet Explorer!... ugh!!)

Okay.

So at first I had planned to come to my beautiful, banner free- because I pay for my pucking AOL service- journal to spill my guts about what has been going on in my beautiful little head.

Not any more.

And now I'm pissed.

 

At first, I wasn't too pissed about the banners.

Then I got to thinking about it.

 

What if I don't like the company that is being advertised on my journal.

And why in the world is AOHell using their PAYING CUSTOMERS to advertise for them??

 

Then, what pissed me off even more was the fact that I couldn't find ANY buttons.

NO BUTTONS to post an entry.

NO BUTTONS to let you edit your journal... I had planned on changing up my colors, you know, do a little decorating.

 

But noooo, I couldn't do that...

 

So while I fummed and waited to do an entry... I got more and more pissed about this and have no desire to do a real entry.

 

UGH.

 

I'm thinking I MIGHT be back later...

That is if I don't find some other place to do my bloggin... Because using this Internet Explorer isn't the easiest thing to do!!

 

FIX THIS CRAP AOHELL!!!

 

~Pickle Jenn~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have gotten on my last nerve I tell ya.  Hey, if they can advertise, so can I...oh I'm gonna have fun making graphics today!  Got anything you would like me to say on them?

Anonymous said...

It sucks.

It really, really, does.

Why us?  Why now?  Like AOL and Time Warner don't have enough money?

We pay almost twice as much as any other persons with ISPs, so why shouldn't we go to them now?  

What does AOL offer us that we can't get anywhere else now?

Ooo, I feel another entry coming from me ;)

Cat

Anonymous said...

Hey who flipped the switch...Nae's scared of the dark!

Anonymous said...

It bothers me that AOL is using our words, our thoughts and profiting off of them. I could make my own site and sell it out to useless companies ... I don't want or NEED aol doing it for me.

Grsss

Hugs
Brandi

Anonymous said...

see why i do not pay for aol? It is not worth my money!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm with Jennifer!  Fix this stuff AOL please!!  It's just awful!  It hit me kind of slow too and then the more I thought about it the more upset I was.  

I can't edit, save or even do an entry from in my journal.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I couldn't do any entries yesterday, but I needed to reset the AOL adapter, and now all is well.

I just try not to think about the ads.

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

i agree ; )
<3, em

Anonymous said...

The banners make me sad. Very very sad. And not to mention pissed.
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

AOL is constantly pissing me off.  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

AOL constantly aggravates people. I seem to be getting used to the ads by now.
Elisa