Friday, November 18, 2005

~Hey All~

Howdy folks.

My, it is mighty quiet out here in J-land...

My in box is pretty empty... It is making me very sad...

 

But I did do something today to make me happy!

 

I went to the hair dresser today!

And I chopped my hair.  It is sooo cute!  I will have to take a picture of it tomorrow (when I'm lookin' better!) to share it with you guys.  Not only did I chop it, but I put some red into it too! 

Basically, I told my hair goddess (lol... I swear she works wonders!) to do what she wants and what she knows I'd like!

Boy, does she know.

I just hope I'll be able to get it looking good like she does... lmao... Isn't that how it always is??

So, I'm mucho happy about that... Now, I just hope I can find some cute way to wear it for the wedding next weekend :X

 

It is mighty quiet in my house right now. 

 

My parents and brother (he drove down from Davis) just left for the L.A. area.  My brother and his hockey team have a tourney down there this weekend.  The poor guys won't get there until about mid-night!  I hope the first game tomorrow isn't too early!

Derek is at work.  I tried to get him to come home "sick"... But the good boy he is won't.  Actually he can't... Thats okay though.  He will be home Sunday all day!!

Mr. Z is on the floor playing with the tub of baby wipes and Ro's putter (for golf) that my parents bought her.  For the most part, he is so good at keeping himself entertained.  I guess I'm lucky that he isn't attached to my hip 24/7...

And my Missy Rowan is at her first Big Girl birthday party.

My dad took her to meet up with my SIL (her Auntie) and he said she was sooo excited.  I am sure when I meet them over at my SIL's house for pizza in a little while I'll hear all about it!

I am sure she had a blast!

 

Oh, I went to Target today to pick up much needed diapers and formula.  I swear, we were down to 6 diapers in the house and 4 in the diaper bag and a half can of formula.  Well, while I was there, I looked into new bottles for Zach.

See, my little boy is the Fart King.  He always has gas and I've been told that he might be taking in too much air with his bottles.  So at Target I saw these Playtex Ventaire (sp?) that are so different from the "old gerber" bottles.

They are supposedly supposed to cut down on the air intake of the baby and cut down on gas.  I bought two (they are almost $4.50 each!!) and have decided to use those for about a week or so to see how he is.  I hope they help... but if not, those bottles will just be added to the collection of bottles we have and I won't buy anymore :)

 

Oh man.  I smell something rotten... That can only mean one thing... ewww...

Dirty Stinky Diaper!!

 

Must run... Hope you all have a fab Friday!!

Hugs,
~Pickle Jenn~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you haven't left, it is so lonesome.  I love Target too, and can't wait to see the new haircut.  Take care and Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

This whole J-land thing makes me sad.  I just don't know what to think about it.  

Regardless...we'll have each other, Jenn.  <grin>  

Have you tried any of the Mylocon Infant Medicine for Zach.  It sure helps Autumn.  All it is is simethicone...so it's very safe.  Just a thought.  

Hope Rowan had a great time at her party!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I don't have to change stinky diapers anymore!!  And, J-land is pretty quiet, but I have enough journals to read to keep me happy and busy.  Thank goodness I broadened by horizons and started reading more journals over the past year or it would be pretty lonely.  I can't wait to see your hair!!!!  Pictures tomorrow PUHLEEEZZEEEEEE!!!!!!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aw Pickle...
I know what you mean. My inbox was almost bare from
lack of AOL journal entries.  
I need a haircut myself!
Connie

Anonymous said...

J-land is QUIET. That is for sure.

I wanna see the hair!!! lol

Hope Rowan had a blast.

Hugs
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile. Glad to see everyone is doing well. First party yea!! she is on her way to even more...hehehe.....you just wait...hehehe....cann't wait to see the new do you always have some creative ideas. have a wonderful weekend.
hugs toni

Anonymous said...

Your hair sounds awesome
I can't wait to see it!!!!
I so need to do somethin with
mine..it looks so bland and stringy..lol
Hope the new bottles work..
Have a great weekend...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I know I hope j-land gets a little more hopping! I can't wait to see your hair!

Oh yeah for your own personal Ad relief read my latest entry!

http://journals.aol.com/wyanmomof3/SAHMof3sonlinejournal/entries/742

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back.  You may like my entry from today:
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages/entries/1392
Lori

Anonymous said...

LOL, "fart king".
I got my hair cut Friday too.  LOVE it.  I'm growing it out, or trying to, and I am sooo happy with how it looks right now.  I hope I can duplicate her work again. lol (today, didn't go so well, but I'm learning)
Here's to something in the inbox!  <cheers>
Anna

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your hair!
i hope those NEW bottles help little man Zach out! .... Fart King ... too funny!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I bet your hair looks super cute!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your hair.  I bet it looks adorable on you.  

Let me know how those bottles work.  I have a friend with a 4 week old and he ALWAYS had some major gas.  If they work, I just might get him some for Christmas :)

Luv~Heather